Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Asphalt 8: Autumn Tournament 2019

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:58 pm
ImageHello Racers!

We are happy to announce that the next edition of the Asphalt 8 Tournament is about to start! Participate on the challenges and beat your rivals for a chance to prove you are this edition’s World Champion. 

On this edition we have different tracks and different vehicles but the different stages will also have the same MAX/PRO vehicle with boosters activated. There will be no opponents on the track and neither will there be traffic. Make the best lap time and you will move on to the next stage.

This event will, again, take place simultaneously but separately within our three main platforms: Android, iOS and Windows. Each will have its own World Champion.

As expected there will be rewards given to all Racers throughout the competition. During our Training Sessions and during the Qualifying Cups so make sure you do participate.

We have listened to your feedback on our previous edition and we have made some significant changes to the structure of the competition. We have kept some of the biggest requested changes (Like having ALL countries in the world participating in the event) for our future editions so don’t worry, this event will keep evolving thanks to your help. 

For this edition the list of countries remains the same. You can check the countries that will participate at the end of the introduction*.

We also need to make a reminder that "Flag Changing" won't be allowed and anyone who decides to do it will be disqualified.

We’ve also implemented a system so that the big rewards will be donated manually to the winners of every stage after cleaning the Leaderboards (This is to avoid unfair racing).

This time around the competition will take place throughout 2 months and consist of 4 stages starting every other Monday with 4th November being the start of the season. 

Stage 1. Regional. Top 100. 

Players from the selected countries will race against each other to be between the 100 best of their country. 
  1. Training Cup: 4th - 7th November.
  2. 1st Qualifier Cup: 8th - 10th November.

Stage 2. Regional. Top 10 

The 100 best from each country will match again to find the top 10 that will move to the international phase. 
  1. Training Cup: 18th - 21st November
  2. 2nd Qualifier Cup: 22nd - 24th November

Stage 3. Play-Offs. Top 100. 

The top 10 players from each country will mix in groups two groups of 100 international Racers. Only the 50 best from each group will move to the Finals. 
  1. Training Cup: 2nd - 5th December
  2. Play-Offs Cup: 6th - 8th December

Stage 4. Finals. 1 Winner per platform. 
On our final stage the 100 finalists will give it all to become the World Champion. The winners will claim 6000 Tokens and any car they wish for.
  1. Training Cup: 16th - 19th December
  2. Final Cup: 20th - 22nd December

We also want to share a video that we did to congratulate our winners from our Summer Tournament edition!
Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YayIbb4czXo

This is it for our Asphalt Autumn Tournament introduction.

We wish you all a lot of luck,
See you on the Track!

*The full list of countries that will participate in this event is the following:

China
US
Japan
Russian Federation
Vietnam
Turkey
France
Mexico
UK
Germany
India
Saudi Arabia
Canada
Italy
Thailand
Australia
Brazil
Philippines
Spain
Ukraine

Rules of the tournament:

- Player's account and/or device history should not contain any hacking activity in the past or during the current tournament.

- Сountry of player's participation should match his physical presence in those countries during the tournament.

- An account that is involved in the tournament can't be shared/transferred to a 3rd party.

- Maps glitches and short cuts of any kind that are discovered during the tournament become valid to this tournament, players would not be removed from the LB and they will continue participation.

Every participant of the tournament has to behave with respect towards other players, partners and other involved parties in social networks, messengers, chats and other media. Offensive behavior, verbal or text abuse, hate speech, spamming or other form of inappropriate behavior could be a reason to be removed or banned from the competition.
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Asphalt 8: Autumn Tournament 2019

Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:01 pm
Finally some good news!
This Autumn Tournament looks fun! Having a TRIPLE BOOSTED MAX PRO CAR FOR FREE TRY is a very good choice! No excuses! Just pure skill!
Let's hope cheaters on top of the leaderboard won't ruin everything with impossible times taking all the prizes as always!!
One question:
you say "winners will get 6000 tokens and any car they wish for", do you mean INCLUDING the cars that have been removed from the game such as TOYOTA SUPRA MARK IV, RINSPEED, RUF, 9FF, SCION and even the VIP-EXCLUSIVE 2015 GTA SPANO?
Total vehicles owned: 258
Vehicles MAXed: 190 (+4 Not Owned)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~74 d

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:55 pm
I doubt it Antonino.
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

tmaddi2020

Windows PC

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:47 am
Antonino-Sicily wrote:
Finally some good news!
This Autumn Tournament looks fun! Having a TRIPLE BOOSTED MAX PRO CAR FOR FREE TRY is a very good choice! No excuses! Just pure skill!
Let's hope cheaters on top of the leaderboard won't ruin everything with impossible times taking all the prizes as always!!
One question:
you say "winners will get 6000 tokens and any car they wish for", do you mean INCLUDING the cars that have been removed from the game such as TOYOTA SUPRA MARK IV, RINSPEED, RUF, 9FF, SCION and even the VIP-EXCLUSIVE 2015 GTA SPANO?

I need all of those.
Game Center: Teja12*
Player ID: 658h8e

FYI GL Please Stop removing cars and please bring back my most favorite cars:

Scion FR-S (D Class)
Toyota Supra RZ Mark IV (C Class)
Rinspeed zaZen (B Class)
RUF RT 12 S (A Class)
RUF CTR 3 (S Class)
9FF GT9 VMAX (S Class)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... vAj_1NDnAU

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:48 am
Picking a "free" car is really a Clayton's choice, you can't win because it will take to a year or two to upgrade it to anything worthwhile, by which time it will be useless. Unless they give it away MAX/PRO, then that might actually count as a reward.

@Gameloft - I've not changed my flag for 4 years, still got disqualified from the last tournament, you've said "no flag changing" so, as long as I don't change my flag, I'm good to race and have my times counted right?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:08 am
Awesome video.

(What i still don't understand: why such a complicate mode divided by 20 nations? That are 60 LBs to check but the result is the same, the best will win. Excluding most nations makes no sense and leads to the flag changing phenomenon. Why not just divide into platforms? Less work to check, everybody could participate.)
GLogic hurts: Blocked toilet? Use some cement.
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 am
Strange issue.
I have been in the leaderboard with 3% for more than 20 hours without variation.I have a position of around 400 and a good time of 1.09.9xx.
Last night I was playing to improve my time when all of a sudden I was dropped to 28% after a single race,while I had some issues with the WI-FI signal.
Now I notice on top of the LB some times of 0.00.000 , 0.30.xxx etc..... Guess I am in CB without reason!
But if that's the case, it means EVERYONE is in CB, because now I can see guys like km4r0nFire01 and others I had noticed from the previous normal LB.
What should I do? I tried hard to achieve this time on my phone!
Total vehicles owned: 258
Vehicles MAXed: 190 (+4 Not Owned)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~74 d
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:46 am
CB is still LB + cheaters in TLEs, you see everyone. Only MP is separate.

Hacara

Windows PC

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:31 am
@ Antonino-Sicily Unfortunately, many people are experiencing this problem at this time.
You usually leave the CB after 24 hours. If you are on the CB list, you will see what is on this list as well as those on the normal list.
So you can see everyone and your ranking is regressing.
After 24 hours, try multiplayer racing first.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:36 pm
@DM

Im not GL but i know that you will be disq. if your flag dont corespond with your IP.
So if you have wrong flag selected and you want to be in tournament then one need to change flag to real country and dont change it whole tournament.
If you already played with wrong one then RIP.