Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

For Pepper from Gameloft and TeoFromGameloft
I'm reporting how the bug works. Since i'm going to reinstall the game on my main device, i made a sync on the second device. 
On first start it ask me and i choose - use Cloud data. The game restarts BUT ask again for second time. This time the stats are the same for local and cloud, BUT if you choose Cloud again - mess happen. If you choose on the  second question - local, (the stats are the same anyway) there is no problem. Made a test - 2 times chosing Cloud on the backup device and this is the result. 
I went back on the main and restored it answering twice - keep local data.
Attachments
Bug.jpg
Bug.jpg (82.1 KiB) Viewed 339 times
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Владо_Б wrote:
For Pepper from Gameloft and TeoFromGameloft
I'm reporting how the bug works. Since i'm going to reinstall the game on my main device, i made a sync on the second device. 
On first start it ask me and i choose - use Cloud data. The game restarts BUT ask again for second time. This time the stats are the same for local and cloud, BUT if you choose Cloud again - mess happen. If you choose on the  second question - local, (the stats are the same anyway) there is no problem. Made a test - 2 times chosing Cloud on the backup device and this is the result. 
I went back on the main and restored it answering twice - keep local data.

It is exactly what happened to me ........thx

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

its like they wanted to test your brain if wanting to choose more credits in cloud data or old data back but the former less car,lost stars progress.. gg

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Yes, that's the formula..cloud, then local, and if asked for the 3rd time, pick local....if you choose the cloud more than once, get ready to be screwed....

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

-5.000.000 credits after win10 reinstall

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:55 pm
Thanks for the report, Владо_Б, I passed it on 🙂
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

So what should we do? Wait for CC response or try to uninstall and reinstall followin' Владо_Б instructions?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

SlowRunner wrote:
So what should we do? Wait for CC response or try to uninstall and reinstall followin' Владо_Б instructions?

If you uninstall you lose local data, which is the only way to fix this without CC. So you might as well wait (and make sure you reply to everything CC sends you).
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Loke @ar said, Владо_Б had a BACK UP... don't do anything fancy if you don't have it...

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

-5.000.000 credits after win10 reinstall

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:01 pm
SlowRunner wrote:

CC will sort out your account (sometimes it might take a couple of tries, from what I've seen, but you'll get your data back), so that's the safer option. Otherwise you could risk losing some data permanently as AR said
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

OK thx a lot !