Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Re: Lamborghini Terzo Millennio

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:57 pm
@old man, I reinstalled game and now rezo handles heaps better, was slow as, like the handling upgrades mustn't of worked. Was driving and thought of u saying it's fast, then thought this ain't right. Reinstalled game,,, new car!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:05 am
@Old Gumby That's great news. I've been playing the S9 race quite a bit. Getting used to the handling. It rotates quickly in a drift, but will go wide if you carry too much speed. Have to micro drift and/or scrub speed to cut corners tightly. Still learning.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:55 am
Yup, I hear ya.
@oldman do you find it gets airborne bouncing on the bumps a lot?

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:45 am
Haven't noticed any bump issues. But haven't really been focusing on that. Might be happening, but reading other threads, seems like a lot of folks are having handling issues with other cars as well. Maybe it's related. Dunno. Will have to compare with other cars and use different tracks as well.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:30 pm
Yeah, that space track I didn't notice much but others like Alps where there is gradual humps that some cars stick to and others get off the ground a little my Terzo is airborne over n over,,,, might come good after GL keeps messing around.