Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lamborghini Terzo Millennio

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:39 am
So after upgrade 0 0 10 0 is better upgrade
X 0 10 0
or
0 0 10 X

Looking stats of the car nitro seem gain a lot of speed so maybe upgrade nitro and acceleration (2nd case) could be good because of you upgrade also acceleration that with new mp matchsystem is better.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 am
I have no real interest in this car. Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to accept the gift of a free motor, thanks GL. But I'm never going to pro it, and I think anything sub pro isn't going to work.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:12 pm
Hey guys,
I was away for a few days and just have a few questions, or better I want to know if I got this right.

So this new car has new pro upgrades, you can get them through the event by collection coins. The more coins the more of these new pro cards you can get / win.

I missed the first TLE and therefore I have less coins than everyone who participated, plus I did not spend 15k tokens. Now there are 3 more TLE and as I see it you are able to upgrade the car (no free try). Doesn't this mean, the people who did good on the first TLE and those who spend 15k tokens have now an advantage, because they got more pro kits? More pro kits = faster car = better position = more coins and so on. So even if I have the skills, there is no way for me to catch up anymore, right because my car is not fast enough...

Cheers Cracker
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:19 pm
Yeah, that just about sums it up Cracker, I think the first TLE had players running it fully pro already.

A8sully@gmail.com

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:43 pm
Yup..better never than late.
Get your free car then relax..the rest is insignificant..unless you enjoy disappointments.

Steve O

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:02 pm
CamaroSS wrote:
So after upgrade 0 0 10 0 is better upgrade
X 0 10 0
or
0 0 10 X

Looking stats of the car nitro seem gain a lot of speed so maybe upgrade nitro and acceleration (2nd case) could be good because of you upgrade also acceleration that with new mp matchsystem is better.

i think car need to be maxpro or close to be useful in MP like all latest ones (ford GT for example)
@A8sully@gmail.com is right it's free .. no frustation is a game i play if i have fun dont took too seriously
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

VdBroek

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The Netherlands

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:20 pm
-Cracker- wrote:
Hey guys,
I was away for a few days and just have a few questions, or better I want to know if I got this right.

So this new car has new pro upgrades, you can get them through the event by collection coins. The more coins the more of these new pro cards you can get / win.

I missed the first TLE and therefore I have less coins than everyone who participated, plus I did not spend 15k tokens. Now there are 3 more TLE and as I see it you are able to upgrade the car (no free try). Doesn't this mean, the people who did good on the first TLE and those who spend 15k tokens have now an advantage, because they got more pro kits? More pro kits = faster car = better position = more coins and so on. So even if I have the skills, there is no way for me to catch up anymore, right because my car is not fast enough...

Cheers Cracker

The TLE Anniversary Festival Cup rewards are coins packs not kit cards.
I know that I'll lose every time.

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:06 am
VdBroek wrote:
-Cracker- wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers Cracker

Like caterpillar and butterfly
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Dabuttcheekz

Google Play TV (Android)

Yo' moms bedroom

Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:27 am
VdBroek wrote:

The newest TLE festival cup is kit cards. First one was coins.

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:24 am
-Cracker- wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers Cracker

hey Cracker,

The TLE did nothing for players without the premium pass. The very best a free player could achieve was top 500 and the amount of coins awarded for teaching that bracket were 12 coins combined. it looked very misleading, as if you would get X packs or X chances to get 1-12 amount of coins. Nope each “festival coin pack” was a single coin.
________________________________________________________________________________