Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Re: Lamborghini Terzo Millennio

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:55 pm
I think this car won't be any good for MP until the 1600s and then still be second rate to current King there anyway, so in reality you will need to upgrade to low 1700s to win with it. Dust collector for most.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:46 pm
I don't get it... why every time a new car introduce, the first question is will it be the new king? Is this some hierarchy obsessed symptom ?

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:54 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
I don't get it... why every time a new car introduce, the first question is will it be the new king? Is this some hierarchy obsessed symptom ?

Because many would be interested in spending money or time or both to win a car only if it will be a new king.
But since GL is aware of this and since most cars it introduces are not king, but just xitty cars (replace x with sh), GL makes its best effort to try and avoid players from learning antecipatedly if a new car will be king or not.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:03 pm
Well I didn't think that way...bought AMV when x2 already out just for the sentimental reason, and I try to get a car if I have the resources, whether it's gonna be a king or not.

Guessing whether a car will be a king or not is useless, and tiresome...not to mention the dissapointment you have to face when you're being gamelofted...
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:50 pm
It's about the resources bottlenecks for me. I just don't have any to waste on the mediocre. Upgrading has been brought to a crawl since all the Pro Kit requirements were multiplied exponentially and so I've barely done anything with non-MP viable cars since.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:11 pm
@alexatrom what I heard it's like a F1 you have to up with cards, cards given are far less than what is needed?

if yes first 00A0 then 00AA then A0AA then AAAA if not too much nitro focused is the good order for MP

if for TLE 00A0 then A0A0 then A0AA then AAAA
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:44 pm
Km4r0nFire01 wrote:
@alexatrom what I heard it's like a F1 you have to up with cards, cards given are far less than what is needed?

if yes first 00A0 then 00AA then A0AA then AAAA if not too much nitro focused is the good order for MP

if for TLE 00A0 then A0A0 then A0AA then AAAA

@Km4 Thank you! Your answer is brilliant. Simple and universal. Why basic informations aren’t pinned above right beneath the forum guidelines? Sure, there is this Summer Tournament pin instead of ... Read before upgrading!
Thanks once again!
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:05 pm
np bro you pretty welcome <3

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:49 am
Slow upgrading on it for sure, handling feels a bit different.
@km4 you should change your name to
"The Mechanic" bro,  no one tunes cars like The Mechanic.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 am
I will think about but I won't be a good mechanic since I forgot something :)

for MP important to patient and upgrade one raw one by one till full before an other

but for TLE you want the more speed possible asap so you can up drivetrains and tires in same time one by one then exhaust and suspension same, car will be useless for MP but in this case you don't care :)