Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:40 pm
Many players will get this car just by reaching level 11 of the festival: a stock a-class king! How to upgrade this car? How to use the very rare car specific Pro Kit cards the most effective way? First drivetrain or exhaust or ...? Many of you know a lot more than me/others what is the best way to pro. Please give some advice. (I won’t spend tokens and i‘m afraid that I finish festival just with a handful of those rare cards. I don’t need it at 10/10/10/10 so what is a good tune/strategy with low Terzo-cards?)
Thanks in advance.
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lamborghini Terzo Millennio

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 pm
its an acceleration beasty car , i dont think you need answer for that already :P

second, i think we must pray alot if they randomly drop the coin they either give less or play favouritism here i dont know about that., by praying means not to God almighty himself but to GL the real s-- m

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm
probably needs to be maxpro to shine, at stock is really bad
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 am
I've fresche level 11. How I can take Lamborghini? I don't understand... where I have to click?

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 am
You don't need to do anything. After reaching tier 11, just go to its s9 and you can already play it, which mean you already have the car...
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:44 am
I've seen immediately after post... I've thounght... before don't see was able press setup car that mean in my garage. Thanks....
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:03 am
Why with new MP match system with my Lambo 3rdM I run versus cars 30-40 kmh more faster?

CyanSplash

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:19 am
CamaroSS wrote:
Why with new MP match system with my Lambo 3rdM I run versus cars 30-40 kmh more faster?

It’s just extremely slow at stock.
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 am
No car found.... maybe
no avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:21 am
think this needs a fair bit of upgrading to make it decent. Mines at 1435 1/0/7/1 and finishing 2nd in a number of MPs. Speed is 340.9kmh but the base nitro starting at 10kmh is just useless.