Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Driver 2305

Google Play (Android)

Interesting and relevant question

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:24 pm
If I open a Champion League Kit Box of my storage today or a few days later, will I receive exactly the same 30 random cards? ...  ::) ::) ::)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Interesting and relevant question

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:28 pm
No u won't... probably only 1/x,xxx,xxx,xxx you'll get the same...

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:13 pm
The cards inside an unopened box do not exist yet, what you have there, called a "box", is just the right for a drawing, a drawing that will happen only when you open the box. At that very moment, the server will "randomly" choose the cards for you based on the odds defined by GL at that very moment for that very box.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:19 pm
I get the concept @JakeP...but maybe the question need rephrase into " will the server give the same "random" cards if we open today and the day beside today"...:D

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:23 pm
Mostly yes, you will get 50% of them as low tech, be it today or tomorrow, and 49% of them as useless cards that you do not need, be it today or tomorrow, so I guess essentially it makes no difference when you open them.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:25 pm
But it also depends on what parts you've used in between opening box A and opening box B. If, say, you use all/most of a certain part the odds of getting that part in the second box will drop dramatically.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:59 am
I was struggling to get a B,drivetrain for ages,, so I got rid of a bunch of other B,cards and used a few D,cards to see if that would work and sure enough after hundreds of cards without 1 I needed, I started to get some B,drivetrains. If it thinks u don't need em that's what u get. Too much mucking around though.