Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

fkw123

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

311

Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:42 pm
so in android , this cup showing up for me and the top100 will be awarded big 40x festival coin pack , aint that a good news?
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6241

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:51 pm
Just wait...after that there'll be another tle..with even bigger coins as reward...to lure players to buy those premium packs....this is well planned [....] ..(four letters, begon with s, end with m...)
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1637

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 pm
I didn’t even notice. I’ve never even sniffed the top 100 in any TLE in all the years I’ve played. I just ignore those awards, because they are not for mere mortals like me.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

fkw123

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

311

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:56 pm
2 days 22hr left.. so i am wondering myself, will we get the car by then and upgrade abit to run the event itself..? .. was hoping GL give it free to us instead #Festival of Love please
User avatar

fkw123

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

311

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:56 pm
oldman65 wrote:
I didn’t even notice. I’ve never even sniffed the top 100 in any TLE in all the years I’ve played. I just ignore those awards, because they are not for mere mortals like me.


the map is new track in lunar liftoff, im quite sure you can this time :)
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1637

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:24 pm
fkw123 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
I didn’t even notice. I’ve never even sniffed the top 100 in any TLE in all the years I’ve played. I just ignore those awards, because they are not for mere mortals like me.


the map is new track in lunar liftoff, im quite sure you can this time :)

Well, I might break into the top 1000, but over the next couple of days, I’m sure there will be more than a 100 folks who will have upgraded the car far beyond mine. I’ll make some practice runs today and tomorrow to get a feel for the track and then near the end I’ll turn on boosters and see how well I can do...

Another problem I have is that iOS seems to have higher numbers of participants in the races than other platforms; so, I’d really prefer a % based leaderboard awards system rather than the numerical one.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

Nive

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

215

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 am
Android here also and I don't see any Anniversary Festival Cup.

Nice.

EDIT: Oh unless it only shows up for those who already picked up the Lambo from the Festival. Then that makes sense.
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1637

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:41 am
Maybe try restarting the app. I had to restart it before the new cup loaded.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

Nive

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

215

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:48 am
I always close the app when I'm done with it. New cups are out but no Anniversary Cup.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it probably only appears for those who picked up the Lambo already.
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1637

Re: Anniversary Festival Cup

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:51 am
Nive wrote:
I always close the app when I'm done with it. New cups are out but no Anniversary Cup.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it probably only appears for those who picked up the Lambo already.

 You might be right. Didn't think about that.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B