Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Edit test

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:43 pm
I agree with AR on the usage of swears. We all can have conversations without any of that.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:19 pm
I asked for clarification because @twentyeggs says he got banned (!) for using starred words (!).
Or said, anyway. His statement got deleted :)
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:51 pm
ash1 wrote:
I asked for clarification because @twentyeggs says he got banned (!) for using starred words (!).

*** *** ******* ******* **?
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Tobias Mann

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:59 pm
I believe it's perfectly understandable, even condonable, when the disgust for all the excreta GL have been defecating on the heads of their loyal A8 player base is expressed vehemently to the point of telling them to go passively copulate themselves.
(To any resident smalltime dictator: no word was starred during the making of this post.)
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 am
A8 Honest User Feedback:
"Playing this excellent game made me a better racer, but posting in the forums made me a better person."
;D

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 am
Tobias Mann
I believe it's perfectly understandable, even condonable, when the disgust for all the excreta GL have been defecating on the heads of their loyal A8 player base is expressed vehemently to the point of telling them to go passively copulate themselves.
(To any resident smalltime dictator: no word was starred during the making of this post.)

AR is gonna be mad at you ... lol
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:14 am
He can be banned for exhibiting poisonous witt :-D

Tobias Mann

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 am
@JakeP

Tks for the tip, I wasn't aware of the actual existence of "any" here. Now back to your original post:

Did you know that the local Censortronics® bot is coded so fussily that it squeamishly sanitizes (by starring) even F-words used in the KJV Bible? Like, https://www.christianity.com/wiki/chris ... l-sin.html – whose verb form (-icate) I first used rather than a tasteful but ludicrous (even to my taste) "passively copulate".

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:57 am
ash1 wrote:

I’ll post the first part of the message that got me banned, EDITED, to the format in which AR says “conveys” enough” aka OK to write here. It contains 3 of the 4 instances that qualified the post as “offensive”  the first instance, the Asterisked word in the original contained an F in the front.  The rest were acronyms. 

“LOCKED RANK REQUIREMENTS!!!!!! ***?!?!?!

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?!

this is such ** There is NOTHING about this that is good for the player”

The rest of the post was a few paragraphs of information (90% of the post) 

and then at the very end

**!!!!!! ”

So if I understand this right it was the Letter F that got me banned, since I’ve never seen anyone banned for using common acronyms. Or if we are being honest here it was the context of the post, me picking apart each of the “good” things the update has for us that got me banned; the first part the excuse.
________________________________________________________________________________

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:18 am
What is swearing?

Is **** (BS) swearing?
Go Raptors!

We The North!