Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

New track (orbital loop)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 pm
What do you guys think? I've played it a fair few times now (position <100 in the cup) and it looks pretty, but it's actually pretty straightforward. No really tough corners. I suspect that if all the flashing lights and and asteroids were replaced with buildings and tarmac, it would be a really boring track.

[Lost in space... :D]
Attachments
Screenshot_20190918-215204~2.png
Screenshot_20190918-215204~2.png (859.54 KiB) Viewed 696 times
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: New track (orbital loop)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 pm
I miss barrel rolls (except for the occasional accidental ones).
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

ersan

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:35 pm
Most **** track ever....i can t see anything on the road, car getting faster suddenly (maybe moon  physic rules ) Famous Dev team knows better ofc.  also 2 laps tle overwhelming...shortly just [...]...Again...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:55 pm
I got dizzy in the start of lap 2....came from 1st to 3rd cause I wrecked simultaneously....the colour was too bright apparently for my eyes...

Edit :
Gave it a 2nd try.. still suffer ed ed s dizziness... And the handling suddenly got heavier (using AIE)....and most of the time I turned with intuition cause can't tell whether it's going right or left....

Many times I wrecked cause I was taking the wrong direction... Thought of it was a left when it's the opposite... surely won't pick this for MP, especially with fast car or risking points....

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:21 pm
It's not as bad as Citadel Clash (in my opinion) but it is confusing at a few parts. My I'm just getting too old.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I can now get round 2 laps without crashing :lol: I think this track will turn out to be far easier than either Munich or Transylvania once we get used to it...
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

Mat Ei

Google Play (Android)

Iasi, Romania, Romania

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:45 pm
got steering problems on it with AIE as well. sometimes the car won't turn at all and sometimes does not want to start drifting.
light and colors are ... confusing/flashing? it may be the age :)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:50 pm
I had no trouble getting around it in my base e-tron. It was a nice pleasant drive just tooling around and looking at the scenery. All those X2s were very nice not to knock me down at the start of the race when I pulled over to let them pass. 🤣

But, folks are correct. Will not be a difficult track based on the layout. The fun will begin once we race on it with traffic. That will complicate things. Iceland is like that. Beautiful easy track to learn and race until you throw the traffic on there. It is quite annoying and can block almost the entire track at some points. So, MP and TLEs will be fine. Career, who knows yet...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:58 pm
Mat Ei wrote:
got steering problems on it with AIE as well. sometimes the car won't turn at all and sometimes does not want to start drifting.
light and colors are ... confusing/flashing? it may be the age :)

Yeah, you might be low on power steering fluid. Check the level and if it is low, top it up. Also, check the garage and see if you’ve got any puddles. Could have a leak. If not get it up on a lift and see if you’ve got any moon rocks jammed up in the suspension. Could be a problem with debris binding things up. Also, about the lights and colors, yeah I’ve found that those things can **** up your lane keep assist safety systems. You’ll have to be extra careful when you see those.

Good luck fixing your issues. Proper maintenance and alert driving are the keys. Be safe out there.
🤣🤣🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:49 pm
I played TLE 3 times (first time with Dart, then X2) and once in MP some other one and didn't like it at all. It's dark, flashing lights, all kinds of things everywhere so i can't see where is the road (is there a road at all), aliens traffic can appear. Directly goes to the worst track in the game for me.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7