Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: 6th Anniversary Festival

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 pm
How can you get into LB without racing @VdB ?? I could only think that those with higher tune are the one with premium pass, and also bought the coins bundle to get to higher tier ahead...

VdBroek

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The Netherlands

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
How can you get into LB without racing @VdB ?? I could only think that those with higher tune are the one with premium pass, and also bought the coins bundle to get to higher tier ahead...

I'm not on the LB without racing, but "without racing, not set a faster time or something like that" I got from the 9th to the 8th position on the LB "without racing".
I know that I'll lose every time.
no avatar

Guy Bukzi Montag

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 pm

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:13 pm
seriously what else is surprising and new at this point... i mean i was so angry they also decide i don't get to feel the car on day 3 (yes i am vip) freeloaders already is getting terzo sooner while i had to wait day 4th for quest open, c'mon really ? i always thought got equal rights in everywhere but apparently not in this case
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:20 pm
Dont get it, why 15k tokens .. for very little bonus loot when you can easily purchase 5 cars with that much ..
Sure you get 5k back. But only if you reach lvl 25.
Wouldn't it be better if you have the option to purchase bonus loot from each rank instead of all at once..?

I might like rank 10 loot and dont want rank 8 or 9.. split the 15k token throughout the 25 levels.. and let ppl pick which they want to purchase.. why pay for rank 23-25 when you'll never reach that..

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:25 pm
this is the solution GL for you. What a joke. Sigh!
Attachments
IMG_20190923_012656.jpg
IMG_20190923_012656.jpg (311.68 KiB) Viewed 410 times
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:29 pm
„Surprising and new“:

- 8 days of quests on a 10-day-duration-festival.
- 10 days of a token sale.
- Car easily available (!) at stock rank (!!). (Reminds me of d-dealers.)
- Inventory is useless.
- All car-specific Pro Cards required are not available in the 10 days of festival plus 15.000 tokens for premium pass.
- Dimensions of upgrading a car/participating on a festival are „rebalanced“ to absurdity. (Expensive offers for coins can’t open non-available card-boxes!)
- iOS-cheaters.
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:07 pm
I'm loving the festival so far

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:14 am
BT9 wrote:
Upgrading this thing is like going down the rabbit hole. It is the worst Rank to Speed car in the game at stock and getting out of that will take a LOT.

... which is EXACTLY why GL is giving away this car to everyone for free  ;D  they're not becoming generous, suddenly  :D  prepare thousands of tokens and zillions of credits if you wish to upgrade the Thing, people  ;)
Would you mind getting steadily frustrated, trolled and annoyed even if you spend $? Are you having that feeling of being tricked and devalued? No worries! Welcome to the Gameloft world!  ;D

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 pm
Old Gumby wrote:
I'm loving the festival so far

Well, while some players are almost halfway the festival, still nothing for windows players.  ::)
Kind of ridiculous.
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.