Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

Re: 6th Anniversary Festival

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:58 am
pizzaburg wrote:
@NoobDriver The question is, can you reach Tier 25 at this rate?

Nahh, i'm affraid of this because i clicked Premium pass on the first day festival. This Premium pass should give me a power into tier 25 right? but in the reality there is no difference (Free again Premium) *except the reward

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:04 am
my point is it's useless take Premium rewards if we can't reach tier 25, i'm better not spending 15k tokens if i know i can't get till the last rewards
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 pm
How in TLE there are Lambo 3rdM at max rank??

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:18 pm
One thing also to consider... getting premium pass now will help to get better position in recent TLE for more coins..and I suspect there's another TLE after this with another coin reward or even pro cards...so act wisely...

Edit : One thing that concern me is the statement that buying the premium in later tier will guarantee the buyer to have previous reward...is this guaranteed? Anyone could confirm this??
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:17 pm
Nive wrote:
VirtualBoyFreak wrote:
Nive wrote:
Jury's out on the Lambo from other communities:

Terzo Millennio PRO +TK is 492.9 kmh. At the moment, not sure about acceleration, so unsure if it can beat MP4-25. Needs 220 cards to PRO.

You won't have enough from the festival even if you get the Premium Pass. (55+57 is only 112, barely half). Apparently getting the car isn't hard but PROing it is another ball game.

Has it got a MAX state too, or only pro? I'm thinking about season 9 race accessibility without the premium pass.

No MAX. Theoretically it should be like all other PRO-only cars. You'll be able to gain access to S9.
You may want to wait until the Festival is better known and finished before praising it or you may regret.
GL is known to make things very easy at the start and progressing to near impossible at the end.

Uh, hate to break this to ya, Jake.....
....there's "Upgrade Cars 11 times" on Day 4. So uh, yeah, good luck with your garage.

I got the car, and since it's a pro only car, I was able to access S9 race without any upgrades at all. The race is quite cool, I like it more than the tracks that go the opposite way, but I still think Transilvania tracks are way cooler. Anyway, rewards of the festival without the premium pass are okay if you're not looking to pro out the car, and even if you wanted to do that, you'd need more cards.

On a side note, when I click on the cards to find more, it takes me to the box purchase screen. It would be great if someone from GL explained here the odds of finding one Terzo card in the boxes...
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:32 pm
Upgrading this thing is like going down the rabbit hole. It is the worst Rank to Speed car in the game at stock and getting out of that will take a LOT.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:37 pm
CamaroSS wrote:
How in TLE there are Lambo 3rdM at max rank??

Good question. Where all the needed cards came from?
Attachments
178B6273-7BE7-40DB-81E0-8B378DA98762.jpeg
178B6273-7BE7-40DB-81E0-8B378DA98762.jpeg (240.32 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Is there any way you could pay to open quests earlier?
If not then hacker/cheater.

VdBroek

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The Netherlands

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:11 pm
I know how I got them.
Car rank 1462 with only 1 card in the inventory atm.
Attachments
Anniversary Festtifal Cup.png
Anniversary Festtifal Cup.png (457.83 KiB) Viewed 142 times
I know that I'll lose every time.

VdBroek

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The Netherlands

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Without racing I'm now 8th. They (GL) removed 1 from the LB but not the nr. 1 with the Pro car?
Attachments
8th.png
8th.png (452.12 KiB) Viewed 134 times
I know that I'll lose every time.