Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Re: 6th Anniversary Festival

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 am
Day 5 done 402 coins (2 free) level 14
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

Pinaki

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:56 am
Is the new MP season gonna start today? One of the tasks of day 5 - no wreck in MP will be difficult if there is no free MP races...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:39 am
You can @pinaki.... just use dart and brake check at start...
no avatar

x_con

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 am
Those of you who did advance to day 4-5 would be nice and much appreciated, if you could leave some tips like what car on which track to use etc.
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:50 am
my tips:
1. If you just want the Terzo M. just DO Farming at Season 9 with your Best farming cars. 

2. if you want do All quest. the best track is nevada, patagonia, Chinese. 
and I think, you can easily do All this from 8th day - 10th.

well My self just want the Terzon because, many quest are easy. but some will be hard. like finish 1st in Multiplayer. or Showdown (in case you don't have the cars). so it will impossilbe for me to do this All.
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:06 am
Day 5, 368 coins, 9 quests left...

I reviewed the premium pass reward....and I don't understand how people said they would got 7k tokens in return while I only count 5,5k....is the festival reward non-VIP and VIP differently ??

And if we count the other reward, such as v8, MT, AT, V12MPI, accorrding to their commonly offered price in ED, I think it's still not something over expensive...

Yes you couldn't fully pro the Terzo, but you could surely use the other items, such as V8, MT, AT....

I bought AMV for 12k, and 5k deal twice (CRE and AT), TBH this one is a better deal than what I've spent...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:14 am
@NoobDriver The question is, can you reach Tier 25 at this rate?

If you can, I’d say it’s a bargain. That’s why I’ll be waiting until I complete all the quests.

The Premium pass rewards are same for all.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:18 am
@pizza : even you only considered the reward up to tier 23, I think it's still worth it. People only focused to the pro cards reward, and ignore the other item. If we want to be fair, this premium pass is still something to consider...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:23 am
Yes, it is. But I’d like to see how much rewards I’ll be missing out on beforehand. Hence, I’ll collect all the available coins first and then will decide.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:28 am
@pizza : that will be a wise and smart move... I would buy the premium if I have the tokens needed...