Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
Nice of them to post reasonably detailed patch notes, what will be interesting is what (if anything) they've left out. Leaving even one thing out undermines the entire effort.

Yep, they left important (negative) stuff out so shot themselves in the foot.

Waste of time, effort and credibility @Pepper. Poor form.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.
no avatar

Pinaki

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:13 am
I still don't have the update for me for android..
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:29 am
Game say me to update I click on update ma going on play store there is not update but only OPEN app

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:23 am
Yeah same. not out on android yet for alot o people.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:36 am
FFS people:

https://www.apkmirror.com/****/gameloft ... m-release/

Replace **** with the letters a, p and k.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 am
Do you have the Festival available, Danger?

I keep hearing Android players not having the Festival appear after updating. So doesn't matter if we update manually or wait for Play Store really.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:31 pm
So regarding TK bonus, I assume the car at similar rank have the same TK bonus...

But some McLaren car have higher TK bonuw than similar rank car, Sbaro Alcador and Icona Hybrid too... haven't stat all my car...

Alpine Celeb probably will be faster than Alfieri... Hope to see some full list in a coiple of weeks...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:38 pm
There's new achievement in collection regarding showdown... 55 badges... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 pm
 Alpine Celeb probably will be faster than Alfieri... Hope to see some full list in a coiple of weeks...

Hmmm
Alfieri rank 1551, TK + 46, TS 422,9 better acceleration als Alpine
Alpine rank 1539, TK + 46, TS 419,6
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:48 pm
Nive wrote:
Do you have the Festival available, Danger?

I keep hearing Android players not having the Festival appear after updating. So doesn't matter if we update manually or wait for Play Store really.

I'm on Android and updated by downloading the A.P.K. yesterday, but I didn't get the festival. The Google Play update appeared today, but I still have to check if the festival is there. EDIT: I have the festival, I love the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and I feel that if I make all the missions, I'll get to level 11 and win the car... But I'm worried about those "cards for LTM"... Will the car be unlocked at level 11? Will those cards be crucial to get the car pro'ed?

As for my impressions, in a few words:

1. The new track is... Meh. Too many twists and random things that make the cars crash. I'll keep on trying to see if I like it more as I race it more, but as of now I don't like it too much.

2. The watch ad multiplier bonus is fantastic. Thanks GL for that one.

3. I had to buy a class C Mercedes again (the one which is like the Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5, etc.). It was mine before, but I had to pay 550 tokens to get it back. That was not nice, but at least I got 450k credits for completing the collection again, and it wasn't a crazy amount of tokens. Anyone else had this happen?

4. The addition of all the tracks in the quick race mode is fantastic, but you don't get any rewards at all for racing. That's a pity, I wish we would get at least 3-4k credits per race (2 laps, remember). It wouldn't be useful for grinding, but at least you get something when you practice the track, like in the summer tournament (4k per 1 lap race).

EDIT: 5. I feel that 15k tokens for the premium festival is just crazy. A real pity, but I won't spend so much money/tokens to upgrade any season pass to premium. Even Guns of Boom, which I've always thought as an expensive game, gives the premium pass at a much more affordable price... :-/