Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Glad you still trust them. The fact that they can alter unopened boxes proves a point. BPs, engines and tech are still purposefully restricted. Open the BP boxes now and get the discount. Or loose their value completely. Or gamble. I don't gamble.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:57 pm
Harry K wrote:
Glad you still trust them. The fact that they can alter unopened boxes proves a point. BPs, engines and tech are still purposefully restricted. Open the BP boxes now and get the discount. Or loose their value completely. Or gamble. I don't gamble.

Has nothing to do with trust. The fact is blueprints for many cars are currently restricted. It seems foolish to open boxes when you know they will not contain blueprints for your cars.

Why not wait to see if they release them? We asked for them to release them. @Pepper said they were considering it. Couldn't hurt to wait and see. Right now there is a 0% chance to get a BP for a car like the 720S from a box. So, why would I open them now?

They fixed the lost tokens in daily rewards when we asked. Why not give them a chance with this one since we've asked. The worst they can say is no and we are no worse off with the same worthless boxes. But they might say yes and we'd have a chance to finally build those cars as the BP system promised we would.

So, I'm gonna wait and see what they say... Not gonna touch a BP box before they answer or request. YMMV...

✌️😎
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 am
We'll have to wait and see.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g
no avatar

SVW

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:10 am
Sorry friends. I was away on this weekend so could not see the thread.

Just to clarify more of my current situation with BPs...

I have all BP cars and bikes owned / assembled except Bentley EXP10, Mclaren 720S.

For Bentley, out of 100 BPs, I have 18 open cards and 29 unopened BP boxes. If I double unopened boxes with Advts daily, I can take total count to 76. (which seems impossible as I need 14-15 days to double that but since update is round the corner, I'm not sure it is possible.)

For 720s, I do not have a single BP so I'm ok to buy that with Credits or Tokens whenever it is made available.

Since drop rate of Bentley reduced drastically in last couple of months, I stopped opening BP boxes as I thought I would wait a while for the clarity. 230 tokens for 1 Bentley BP under deals seems too much for me so I didn't go for that either.

I will try to understand the situation from other threads too as Harry suggested but it seems really confusing with all this BP business now.

Thanks friends, I will hold on to my BP boxes till further clarity on the BPs.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:50 pm
@svw : there's plenty of Bentley bp from motoblitz...do you manage to get them all?
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:10 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
@svw : there's plenty of Bentley bp from motoblitz...do you manage to get them all?

Not anymore, they have been replaced with Basic/Advanced Biker Kit boxes.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 pm
pizzaburg wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:

Not anymore, they have been replaced with Basic/Advanced Biker Kit boxes.

And how unintelligent is that to progress you need bike parts but you can not get them until you progress.

Edit: to progress in motoblitz you need a lobotomy
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 pm
To progress in motoblitz you need to want to race bikes.
I don't.
I havent ;D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

SVW

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:32 pm
NoobDriver wrote:

Yeah ****. Most of those I got from Moto Blitz only before GL took it off from there.
no avatar

SVW

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:12 am
SVW wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:

Yeah ****. Most of those I got from Moto Blitz only before GL took it off from there.

it seems GL don't like me to call you with your first four letter word as actually I'm that word and you are a veteran.  ;)