Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:18 am
DON'T open your BP boxes until they provide, or we establish, clarity on 720S or **** cards.

If they discover this is another "bug" like i3 and MPIV12 cards (FFS), then they may become available before this fiasco ends.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:35 pm
Danger Mouse wrote:
DON'T open your BP boxes until they provide, or we establish, clarity on 720S or **** cards.

If they discover this is another "bug" like i3 and MPIV12 cards (FFS), then they may become available before this fiasco ends.

But that won't happen.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Harry K wrote:
SVW wrote:
Hi friends,
Is this update means all advance and beginner BP boxes will be useless and has to be fused before updating ? [....]

Yes, open all BP boxes. Check the other thread.

@Harry ;)
Here are my thoughts
If I would have asked this question and somebody would have said "Yes, open all BP boxes..." I would see this as confirmation of my statement "[..] and has to be fused before updating?[...]"
But Pepper said that BP cars will leave the game over time, and will not be gone at once after the update. I just wanted to prevent a misunderstanding here. It would be a shame, if SVW opens all boxes now, gets only BP cards for cars he has and after the update the available BP cards will change but he has no boxes anymore...

Yes, you mentioned the other thread, but often people are too lazy...

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:25 pm
@Pepper said that the dev team is considering releasing all the blueprints again. I would wait until we hear back about that before opening any bp boxes.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:32 pm
oldman65 wrote:
@Pepper said that the dev team is considering releasing all the blueprints again. I would wait until we hear back about that before opening any bp boxes.

That is my understanding as well.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm
Too late for me ::)
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:23 pm
It wasn’t the understanding at the time when we were told to open all our boxes because they were about to become obsolete.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 pm
Never trust GL entirely, they like to say things that will make us do things that later we will regret.
Like the Collections.
They told us to claim all of our rewards from Collections because Collections were going to change for worse.
I did not claim.
GL then capped our class upgrades to ten!
I lost several.
Had I claimed my class upgrades from Collections, I would have lost them all too.
But they are still there, unclaimed, ready for me to use them when I need them.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:04 pm
Without a promise that BPs for cars like the AR8E or 720s or the ones that have recently been withdrawn and without a timetable my advice still stands. With the smidgen of info GL gives, your best bet is open them before the update.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm
@Harry, I don't understand that advice? @Pepper came back here and clearly said 2 things. The first is that he made a mistake and that only a partial list of cars are being converted at this time. The second is that he asked the development team to release all the blueprints again and that they are considering it.

Until the dev team comes back with an answer, why would you open boxes that absolutely will NOT contain blueprints for the ****, 720S, or other restricted BPs?

Are you talking about trying to get BPs for cars that are not currently restricted? Then yes, by all means, open the boxes. Otherwise, why not wait to see if the restricted BPs will be released?
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B