Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:48 am
I don't have an answer whether they are going to be added back to the game or not. I will however ask a few questions around and when I do have a proper answer I will post it here. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Much appreciated :) !
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

NavyAICS

Apple (iOS)

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:28 pm
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
NavyAICS wrote:
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen motorcycle parts, races, or anything else relating to bikes. I need all kinds of parts to complete my bikes...

I have brought this up :).

Thanks Andrea for looking into this. I've read some of the comments after your comment and, as far as I know and have experienced is, players hate the bikes because they can be easily knocked down during a race but the only way a bike can knockdown a car is by landing on top of them which is very rare and hard to do. If GL wants players to use bikes, I'd suggest making the knockdown capability the same as a car.
The only other issue I've seen with some bikes are the sudden crash glitches that drove players crazy. GL made some tweaks and cleaned up some of the bikes and I don't care what everyone else thinks about the bikes, I like them and I'd love to complete them if the parts are provided.
On the other hand, if GL plans to get rid of the bikes, then please let us know so I can stop holding onto these useless cards.
Thanks for looking into this for me. I really appreciate it.