Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:50 pm
Same here
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:24 pm
The Festival will be available on Windows soon, the team is just collecting some data first 🙂
no avatar

GaiaMaster

Windows PC

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:42 pm
I have installed this update on my laptop windows 10 pro and it is quite strange, cpu runs 100 % (RAM usage of app grows from app start,now 1.8 GB and is still slowly growing), XBOX looks connected, but event cannot load, if I finally see my multiplayer It cannot join any game and I see festival but can not claim any gained coins (in career games which I can only play, so can not make all my daily tasks) and I see BP now free cars and their discount in percent, but buying window is gray and still loading…..I hope that maybe it works tomorrow well...

p.s. and after some time the game stuck and fall damn..
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 pm
Just noticed NO Refresh on daily tasks, I don't want to open 5 boxes :shock:
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:43 pm
Rons-Place wrote:
Just noticed NO Refresh on daily tasks, I don't want to open 5 boxes :shock:

I save up split/shuffle boxes for this... Or the 1-item random cards. And fuse IT/ET to make room.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:14 pm
Please go to CC about both issues. I've also reported them further
no avatar

GaiaMaster

Windows PC

Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:00 pm
I have install Asphalt 8 on my desktop PC in bedroom (used like IPTV), is installed for the first time, and all runs smoothly and correctly, so probably is problem in some registry entries in PC where was Asphalt 8 installed before, I try find it out soon….
no avatar

GaiaMaster

Windows PC

Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:01 pm
So I don't find solution yet, but I have found that, when I play newly installed game on my laptop first time offline all goes well, but when I start game again but online and try load my xbox account it ask me twice even if I have already accepted online profile and then all goes again wrong as I mentioned above before... is quite strange.....

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:50 pm
GaiaMaster wrote:
So I don't find solution yet, but I have found that, when I play newly installed game on my laptop first time offline all goes well, but when I start game again but online and try load my xbox account it ask me twice even if I have already accepted online profile and then all goes again wrong as I mentioned above before... is quite strange.....

Your offline data seems to be your complete profile, your online back up is not the complete profile with all your achievements, maybe xbox account isn’t on your latest standard or it’s on GL-side. Whatever it is, do screenshots as many you can of what you own and contact CC. Try to explain your case detailed and please be patient with them, they are only some service people no devs. Please don’t try to merge your online and offline profile on your own, the chance it will get lost in data chaos is big. Best wishes.
no avatar

GaiaMaster

Windows PC

Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm
On my desktop PC in bedroom, where was the game installed for the first time, I normally have chosen xbox online profile, instead of new local one, and the game works well, so it seems, that my online profile is OK and the game have problem just on my laptop...