Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Re: 6th Anniversary Update: Patch Notes!

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 am
Do you have the Festival available, Danger?

I keep hearing Android players not having the Festival appear after updating. So doesn't matter if we update manually or wait for Play Store really.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:31 pm
So regarding TK bonus, I assume the car at similar rank have the same TK bonus...

But some McLaren car have higher TK bonuw than similar rank car, Sbaro Alcador and Icona Hybrid too... haven't stat all my car...

Alpine Celeb probably will be faster than Alfieri... Hope to see some full list in a coiple of weeks...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:38 pm
There's new achievement in collection regarding showdown... 55 badges... 🤦🏻‍♂️
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 pm
 Alpine Celeb probably will be faster than Alfieri... Hope to see some full list in a coiple of weeks...

Hmmm
Alfieri rank 1551, TK + 46, TS 422,9 better acceleration als Alpine
Alpine rank 1539, TK + 46, TS 419,6
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:48 pm
Nive wrote:
Do you have the Festival available, Danger?

I keep hearing Android players not having the Festival appear after updating. So doesn't matter if we update manually or wait for Play Store really.

I'm on Android and updated by downloading the A.P.K. yesterday, but I didn't get the festival. The Google Play update appeared today, but I still have to check if the festival is there. EDIT: I have the festival, I love the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and I feel that if I make all the missions, I'll get to level 11 and win the car... But I'm worried about those "cards for LTM"... Will the car be unlocked at level 11? Will those cards be crucial to get the car pro'ed?

As for my impressions, in a few words:

1. The new track is... Meh. Too many twists and random things that make the cars crash. I'll keep on trying to see if I like it more as I race it more, but as of now I don't like it too much.

2. The watch ad multiplier bonus is fantastic. Thanks GL for that one.

3. I had to buy a class C Mercedes again (the one which is like the Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5, etc.). It was mine before, but I had to pay 550 tokens to get it back. That was not nice, but at least I got 450k credits for completing the collection again, and it wasn't a crazy amount of tokens. Anyone else had this happen?

4. The addition of all the tracks in the quick race mode is fantastic, but you don't get any rewards at all for racing. That's a pity, I wish we would get at least 3-4k credits per race (2 laps, remember). It wouldn't be useful for grinding, but at least you get something when you practice the track, like in the summer tournament (4k per 1 lap race).

EDIT: 5. I feel that 15k tokens for the premium festival is just crazy. A real pity, but I won't spend so much money/tokens to upgrade any season pass to premium. Even Guns of Boom, which I've always thought as an expensive game, gives the premium pass at a much more affordable price... :-/

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:09 am
I got update + festival on android now
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Why my Hommage now is 491 kmh???
no avatar

CamaroSS

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 pm
Ive seen a video on YT Hommage 1804 like mine 511 kmh but I'm 492!!!
What?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 pm
@CamaroSS - you opened an entire new thread for this question. Why don't you check for the answer there:
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=688709
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:30 am
A few good surprises for MP if you have the cars
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...