Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Stach

Windows PC

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:54 pm
Pepper, how can you write that BP cars will be more expensive later, from May everything went up one hundred percent, EVERYTHING, remember that players are not billionaires. Regards, although I'm sad that this game is getting more expensive and worse.

1. Graj uczciwie szanuj swojego przeciwnika
  2. Remember, "All good things must come to an end"
  3. Respect me, I will respect you
  4. I have been playing Asphalt 8, since June 24, 2014
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:05 pm
Me. wrote:
RostandR wrote:
You can assemble SLK 55 AMG SE, there was never an event for this car.

...no Championship, Reaeach & Development or Enduro Double Down event but the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition was featured in the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition Multiplayer Cup (simular to the recent Back to School Multiplayer Cup) between December 18-22, 2017, where the top 25 players received all 18 blueprints to assemble the car.- A lot of players were able to win a number of blueprints.

Good to know. So no possible revival.
Racing name: Pas Pire
no avatar

x_con

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:14 pm
Thanks for the feedback guys.
@Km4r0nFire01, even I don't exactly understand what you mean with "keep the BP, wait the offer, you should have the car almost free"
I'll follow your advice 'cause it sounds good (almost free) :P
no avatar

FreshlyPositive

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:04 pm
Hmm let's see here
so I have the renault alphine 4 cards and 2 cards are left for the blueprint to be completed
if the cards become useless after a few more days they will turn into a discount so you can buy that car by how many % tho?

Hacara

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 pm
I have never seen another company that has done so much injustice, disrespect, disloyalty to its customers, users and followers. Shame on you!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:47 pm
@Pepper

Maybe the issue isn't clear..most forumites seem to have nearly all BP cars already.
I don't think something is working properly if this is truly LAST round of BP cars being converted. I have no deals (in fact not even showing buyable for tokens) showing despite having BPs for the following vehicles:

Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG
BMW M2
Vencer Sarthe
AC 378 GT Z
Honda Civic Type R
Onuk Sazan LM
BXR Baily Blade GT1
Ducati Supersport S
BMW S 1000 RR
Lucra L148
Audi R8 e-tron SE
Sbarro Alcador
Bently EXP10 Speed 6
Lamborghini Huracan
Suzuki Hayabusa
Peugeot Onyx
Mclaren F1 XP-5
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Pagani Huayra BC

From what I can tell this is widespread issue not only me and people are confused as hell...care to explain?
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:10 pm
I remember when bp could be purchased With credits, the good ol days...
Racing name: The Silver 7.  
no avatar

Clecle

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:17 am
I am so sad that they remove all the blueprints. I have 49 BP cards for the Audi r8etron SE and 61 unopened BP cards, mathematically it would have been possible to assemble the 150 cards by playing ads (frankly I regret to have not done it before). And for the Sbarro Alcador I have 81/95 and we have received no discounts for this car ! Apparently, GL has just changed the status of BP cards, all BP cards are now at 0.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:04 am
I'm sorry for those who suffer in this bp change... it's just another wrong move by dev...

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:13 am
What happens to the BP's if we don't fuse before the change - will we just simply lose them or can we fuse them, say like next month?