Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:54 am
wew Neilson, here i tot that you have the **** already in ur garage lol.. yes it **** knowing they will wipe out everything in less than 10days

but no worries mate, mp4/8 rules the multiplayer until they change it to 4.0 or whatever bs they cook up install for us next :(

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:34 am
"Until middle of September the last discount will be applied to the BP cars"

Just what discount are you refering too? The 2200 tokens each for the Mosler? I have needed three for a year! If you think 2200 a BP is a deal then I've got a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge for you. What a steaming pile of unmentionable.  :x
no avatar

Kenny M

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am
If you want to do away with BP cards fine but at least give us something more valuable besides just "fusing" them. We have been collecting these cards for a very long time and now you are telling us they are basically useless.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:23 am
@GL
@Pepper

Wow, I had no idea when I first posted in this thread just how invested some people are in BP car/ds. Reading the comments over the last few pages and understanding the disparity in value between purchasing BP's and selling (fusing) them I can see just how unfair this process is for those players.

Really, at this point if anybody has paid tokens for a BP card or box, you need to give them that car and not just discount it.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.
no avatar

FarHanuke

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:49 am
Thanks for opening this thread....
now im having blueprint boxes of BMW M2 SE and Porsche 911 GT3 RS which i earned during the anniversary  and Halloween fest last time .... and i didn't open them as i didn't had all to assemble... now these cars are converted into tokens and im getting discount on blueprints that were opened before the update and not on the blueprints that im opening now....why is that ...?  please don't tell me that those blueprint boxes are useless now, i have earned those blueprints....
no avatar

lwardz

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 am
Please Gameloft, don't forget ONUK Sazan LM
no avatar

lwardz

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am
Until middle of September the last discount will be applied to the BP cars

Please don't forget the ONUK Sazan LM. I am waiting for the discount.Image
no avatar

x_con

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:12 am
I have 40 of the 45 BP needed for the McLaren 720S and they are offered in Exclusive deals for 900 Tokens a piece. Is the car any good for MP to spend 4500 Tokens for remaining 5 BP?

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:38 am
x_con wrote:
I have 40 of the 45 BP needed for the McLaren 720S and they are offered in Exclusive deals for 900 Tokens a piece. Is the car any good for MP to spend 4500 Tokens for remaining 5 BP?

The way I understand the exculusive deals is that you can only buy an item once. I'd like some reassurance from GL first that you can also obtain the other 4 BPs you'd still require.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:10 pm
Yes, 720s is not recommended, most bugged car probably.