Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm
Tempted to get Huracan when it comes out as I seem to have enough BP (58) for 40% off token price but it's nitro efficiency is so abysmal (same as Audi e-tron) I don't think it will ever work for me even triple boosted.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

gamebaivinwin

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:30 am
[spam]

Macs_Froster

Windows PC

Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:37 am
I have been away from the game for a while and just realized the blueprints I worked my behind off to save up are no longer usable. So it appears the affected cars all must be purchased with tokens now. My question is why can't my blueprints be converted into tokens? Wouldn't that be the most logical solution? I can only fuse and convert them into random parts that I already have enough of.
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:06 pm
Macs_Froster wrote:
I have been away from the game for a while and just realized the blueprints I worked my behind off to save up are no longer usable. So it appears the affected cars all must be purchased with tokens now. My question is why can't my blueprints be converted into tokens? Wouldn't that be the most logical solution? I can only fuse and convert them into random parts that I already have enough of.

The term "logical solution" and "Asphalt 8" are like magnets with the same pole, they repel each other...
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 pm
VBF :-D
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:49 pm
If anyone else  is trying to save up for the HURACAN I will just post this for easy reference.   Discounts are expected but not confirmed based on previous results.

Need 58 BP for 40% discount
Need 87 BP for 60% discount
Need 109 BP for 75% discount.
Need 120 BP for 85% discount

NavyAICS

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 pm
I've noticed GL is giving away Huracan BP's with the Ad Rewards boxes. It's too bad for me since I already own it so I end up with useless BP's. I wish they would mix it up. I could use some Hyabusa BP's.

NavyAICS

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:00 pm
Forgot to ask: does anyone know when the S-class BP cars be sold for tokens with the discount?
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:46 pm
Next update

no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:08 am
Are they really really leaving the game though.. what we seen so far it's just another type of blueprint entering the game, the on that you cant upgrade your car if you dont have em..
The worst kind imo since they are unobtainable or cost 300-500 tokens per while needing 230 to max pro.