Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 pm
Do the following points more or less accurately reflect what y'all are thinking:

1) Offer every blueprint car that a player has cards for (rf. https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/Blueprint)
2) Make sure BPs are gone as rewards after the discount period expires (they can still be useful to get better discounts for some cars), e.g. from TLE rewards and from VIP calendar - we don't want a repeat of the MP tickets nonsense
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:36 pm
I'm thinking GL is about to jack me for my blueprints , & my blueprint box,s ! Can u simplify the question for a **** like myself I don't understand ? I got 400+ BP box's that are about to become worthless 
Should I fuse them now ? Before GL robs me blind !
Attachments
Screenshot_20190909-053804.png
Screenshot_20190909-053804.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 273 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:45 pm
@Neilson - let's try this:
1) If you have a blueprint for a car, you want to see the car in the garage, and see a discount applied
2) Once all BP cars have been removed from the game (likely with the next update), we don't want any more BP boxes

I would fuse my boxes right before installing the next update. Especially if I still had BP cars to assemble.
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:55 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Do the following points more or less accurately reflect what y'all are thinking:

1) Offer every blueprint car that a player has cards for (rf. https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/Blueprint)
2) Make sure BPs are gone as rewards after the discount period expires (they can still be useful to get better discounts for some cars), e.g. from TLE rewards and from VIP calendar - we don't want a repeat of the MP tickets nonsense

Hmm, I would advocate for Gameloft to

- set reasonable pricetags on 'to be converted' vehicles  (eg. Icona Vulcano at 12K tokens is just ridiculous)
- give decent discounts for blueprints owned
- remove the time constraint(s), in other words... make the(se) discounts PERMANENT.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:01 pm
@ rapture I would say 1 a chance to apply my blueprints for a discount ! I don't want these cars I've been working toward getting to disappear
Attachments
Screenshot_20190909-055757.png
Screenshot_20190909-055757.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 261 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:33 pm
@Neilson, yes, that's what I was trying to convey.
@Me. - I understand, but I don't think that's very realistic given GL's history. I'll still push for it, though.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm
So all of these I should fuse?

They all say zero when I click on them on the fuse bit but I do have them.  Are GL going to make use of them in another way or are they useless now.

??? Should I still keep them ???
Attachments
bp.jpg
bp.jpg (332.84 KiB) Viewed 231 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Do not fuse any BP unless you have already assembled the car. The BPs are supposed to be used to give you a discount when the cars are converted. Some conversions have already happened. But we are all confused as to which cars are supposed to have been converted and when or if the others will be converted and if/when ones that were converted previously and disappeared again will return. (Yes. I know there were two lists already, but it isn’t clear if those cars are still supposed to be on sale or what and what about the cars that were not in the first 2 lists? @Pepper said everything was being converted and to open all our boxes.)

This is just one big quagmire and it is clear as mud what is happening and when. Everyone is just guessing what to do and when to do it.

What would be nice is if someone from GL could come here and list every single BP car and what its status is. (e.g. converted/for sale, converted/not available, pending conversion, etc...) Also, it would be nice if such status included hard dates for when conversions are happening and when they will be offered for sale and when they will vanish.

@GL, can you clarify things? Please and Thank You.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Television_Set

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:30 pm
Pepper, if you can moderate the thread then you can damn well also reply to our questions, or at least inform us if you are investigating with GL or just don’t care...
Driver name: DepecheModeMan
Below stats are s h i t nowadays and worth nothing so I can't be bothered with updating. Just a sad reminser of of time and money spent on useless c r a p
207 vehicles, 135 MAX, 58 PRO
1745 stars, 2543 licenses, 1156 helmets
no avatar

Mat Ei

Google Play (Android)

Iasi, Romania, Romania

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:48 pm
Do the Fenyr BPs still drop? I am stuck at 16/20 and have 300 x 1BP boxes.