Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:39 am
Clecle wrote:
I am so sad that they remove all the blueprints. I have 49 BP cards for the Audi r8etron SE and 61 unopened BP cards, mathematically it would have been possible to assemble the 150 cards by playing ads (frankly I regret to have not done it before). And for the Sbarro Alcador I have 81/95 and we have received no discounts for this car ! Apparently, GL has just changed the status of BP cards, all BP cards are now at 0.

Well, on Windows the only blueprint buildable vehicle I don't own is the McLaren 720S - I got 16 blueprints in inventory and I'm able to fuse them.
However, they now offer me a card in Exclusive Deals and it says I got 0/45, lolThe car also completely disappeared from my garage.

On my (abandoned) Android account ALL unowned blueprint buildable vehicles still showup in my garage, incl. the McLaren 720S - none of the the vehicles have disappeared and the cards show the correct number - Just noticed... the two vehicles that vanished earlier this week, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Sin R1, are now showing up again - Seems the problem is on Windows only.
In short, keep your cool, don't panic - I think they messed up, AGAIN

-------------------------

On different note,  I personally don't have a problem with Gameloft converting vehicles from  blueprints to tokens however I DO have issues with the way they go about it.

For one, the way they are implementing these chances... once off limited time offers, thats totally unfair and in my opinion nothin' short of highway robbery.

Some players have been collecting cards for a (very) long time, even buying these cards for crying out loud. - The way things stand now, If they can't come up with the dough (tokens) to buy affected vehicles at their 'discounted' price(s) wiithin a relatively short time span they are royally f.....
As soon as the 'discount timer' expires the cards become worthless.- Nice. Expensive exercise, fusing cards you payed for...  How fair is that?

As I stated in another thread recently - If they want to get rid of blueprint vehicles, fine - Would've been fair IF Gameloft had set reasonable pricetags, offered decent discounts, and made those discounts PERMANENT.  ...shouldn't be a problem as affected vehicle blueprints already are, or soon will be, taken out of rotation anyways and players are, or soon will be. unable to acquire additional (new) cards - Why time constraint?  We all know why... A sad state of affairs.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 pm
I just lookes at the BP cards that was on offer. The Lotus Evora Sport McClaren MP4-25 and the MP4-25 is now no longer available???
Attachments
wtf.jpg
wtf.jpg (345.86 KiB) Viewed 177 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:22 pm
@Me check your blueprint tag in inventory. The correct number of blueprints should be there. The 720S is also my last BP car. It was showing 0/45 in EDs and on the fuse card graphics, but the blueprint tab had the correct count. Also, I just restarted the app and all the counts were corrected and the car showed up correctly in the garage again.So, you can try that. Should fix your issues I think.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:51 pm
All my BP cars now say "no longer for sale"

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:52 am
So when exactly is the discount on BP cars over?Does GL expect us to acquire thousands of tokens in a short amount of time to buy them?

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:21 am
Wasn’t aware that it had started yet. My 720S still shows as a BP car.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 am
oldman65 wrote:
@Me check your blueprint tag in inventory. The correct number of blueprints should be there. The 720S is also my last BP car. It was showing 0/45 in EDs and on the fuse card graphics, but the blueprint tab had the correct count. Also, I just restarted the app and all the counts were corrected and the car showed up correctly in the garage again.So, you can try that. Should fix your issues I think.

....lol, I think you might have misunderstood,my post - as I wrote in my previous, the blueprints are still there. I got 16 720S blueprints in inventory and I'm able to fuse them however the car completely disappeared from the garage and the 720S blueprint offered in Exclusive Deals (expired now), showed I owned 0/45 instead of 16/45.

Nothing changed since I wrote previous, the car is still 'missing' . I'm sure Gameloft messed up again and the car will reappear eventually. 

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:52 am
There have been server issues over the weekend, especially around BP/Inventory. Restart of the app might fix it. The BP discounts should be available until mid/end September (when the update comes out, I guess).

The more BPs you unpack for a car, the better the discounts will be (after app restart).

Is there a timer for the discounts? There should be.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 am
@Me I understood. I had the same exact issue. Restarting got the car back and the correct counts came back everywhere. EDs, garage, and inventory.

@AR, I have restarted multiple times. Still don’t see and change. My 720S is still sitting in my garage as a BP car.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:41 am
oldman65 wrote:
@Me I understood. I had the same exact issue. Restarting got the car back and the correct counts came back everywhere. EDs, garage, and inventory.

@AR, I have restarted multiple times. Still don’t see and change. My 720S is still sitting in my garage as a BP car.

Oh ok, I reread your post and it seems I was the one who misunderstood you lol  ;)
Anyways, I restarted my device and game multiple times since and the car is still missing from the (my) garage. - I'm sure it will turn up eventually. 

Btw, your 720S should still be a regular blueprint vehicle - It was not named in the previous (1st) or the recent (2nd) lists of 'to be converted blueprint vehicles' - I think @Pepper's recent statements only add to the confusion, ....most probably he meant to say Gameloft is planning to get rid of all blueprint vehicles EVENTUALLY.