Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Player2969

Windows PC

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 pm
Thanks pizzaburg. Didn't see that.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Usually does that right after they push out a data update like for new sales on cars or tokens or whatever. Whenever I see the 0/xx blueprints, I just restart my app and they come back. Even before the app restart, if you go into the blueprints tab in the inventory, you should see a correct accounting of them there even if it showing as 0 everywhere else.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Timmr

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:30 pm
Am I correct ?

Have 32 of 45 McLaren 720 S blueprints. Do not have the time or tokens to buy extra blueprints in exclusive deals at 900 each.

Shortly there are no more blueprints at all - anywhere. And there will not be any blueprint discounted sales past September - not that I could have afforded it given I can't even afford the blueprints,

My blueprints are useless and just taking up inventory space - so I might as well fuse them.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"

(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:54 pm
I find it funny that we are getting a warning to “assemble our BP cars now before they go away” like it’s just a thing we can just go and do. I’m pretty sure if someone hasn’t been able to complete a car in 2 years, they aren’t going to be able to do it in 10 days. 
Second, what the hell?! There is no explanation for REMOVING certain car BPs other than it being a manipulative money grabbing tactic. If you are going to eliminate all possibility to assemble certain BP cars, just change them to what they are; token cars. 
- 90% of these cars are completely worthless. 
-The token price for a single missing BP is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!
-The people who have spent literal years assembling these cars and are only short a couple BP cards are getting screwed..hard!
-there is just no end to the way GL will think of ways to increase resource requirements. We are already beyond any semblance of free to play. Free to play less than 10% of the game and only after heavy grinding.

I am so glad I finished all my BP cars before all this BS started. I had 1 car left missing 4 BP when they started eliminating certain cars from boxes. So I did feel a little bit of that frustration. It was out of complete luck and CC’s unparalleled incompetence that I was able to scam GL out of the last remaining cards for the uncraftable car that I needed. It was such a victory for me.... 

Again, my sympathies to all the newer players who are yet again getting screwed by GL’s money before player satisfaction attitude. It’s hard to believe this game used to be for and about the players. 

Now GL is just some faceless, mismanaged, money hungry entity slowly killing a once great game.
________________________________________________________________________________

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:39 pm
I never liked the BP system. Many boxes were useless, because most cards were useless BP cards and the drop rate of the good stuff got even lower.

But how they remove it is just unbelievable. Some people spend tokens on those insane exclusive deals and in return they get some lousy fusen points now😶🔪...Cut my life into pieces..

I will just keep them...Maybe there will be some bug or so

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:16 pm
WTF I spent years acquiring these BP,s ! The cars I have BP,s for have been removed from the garage ! I been getting offers in EDeals for tron BP,s & spending 230 tokens a pop for the last month or so ! Now it shows I have 64 in the cards but 0 at the same time ! All of em say that x  amount of cards & 0 . I'm so **** off
This isn't what they said they said !!!there were a few cars that were having there BP,s removed &  to use  your,s for discount ! Hey punkloft you all are a bunch of punks ! Damn you sorry excuse for a company ! These punks just pulled a Houdini disappearing act on my @$$ hell NO ! As a pep once said grumble , grumble grumble wtf grumble you **** grumble ! I'm gonna go off on Monday so you cm,s better enjoy your weekend ! Real Talk , BS ain't nothin
Attachments
Screenshot_20190906-105453.png
Screenshot_20190906-105453.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 475 times
Screenshot_20190906-105503.png
Screenshot_20190906-105503.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 476 times
Screenshot_20190906-105531.png
Screenshot_20190906-105531.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 475 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:35 pm
Now the cars are back in the garage for purchase with BP & it shows I have 64 of 150 trons ! What in the world is going on ! I feel a supernova coming on !
Attachments
Screenshot_20190906-113011.png
Screenshot_20190906-113011.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 462 times
Screenshot_20190906-113107.png
Screenshot_20190906-113107.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 464 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:49 pm
Just a glitch that happens every so often when they push out data updates from the server for things like sales. Restarting always fixes the BP counts for me and the inventory page always has the real number.

Soon, the BPs will be gone and we will never get shocked like this again.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Tokinirina

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:23 pm
Il se passe quoi si les cartes sont pas plus disposé ?
no avatar

Incubbus

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:17 pm
A classic GL move...

One more reason not to invest money into this GL games. And still not a reason to move to A9... GL is full of learning-incapable people repeating mistakes over and over and over and over and a lot more times over again... xD