Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:18 am
StørmDDR wrote:
Absolute rubbish. Don't know who in your team thought this was a good idea. Just how our of touch are you guys with the player base? If you want us to quit the game, just tell us. Enough of your **** tricks.**** Gameloft!!
Wait! What are we doing worrying about blueprints! We should be talking about the **** Pro Kit upgrades, **** Mastery changes, **** event changes, **** R&;D changes, the lack of new EDDs and World Tours, the inability to get good cars with credits, the **** glitch-wrecking, the unfair lag, the disconnections that aren't our fault, the lack of revived events we actually care about, the **** exclusive deals that no one will buy, the Asphalt 9 adverts, the **** AIs that wreck your TLE run in seconds by getting in your way, the lack of new cool decals, the poor mastery rewards and the token upgrades! **** you Gameloft. Tell us to quit. Do it now.

You've just become my favourite forum member. Well said  ;)
#GameloftedToo. You're systematically, nastily killing this game off, we get it.
Shame. Want us to play Asphalt 9? Yeah right, maybe never  ;)

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:31 am
AC2 wrote:
Pepper, I think that there are a huge number of players that just need.... 

..... Every business should look after their loyal long standing customers (players) and treat them with respect!

Totally agree with you, and most racers will, but we're talking about Gameloft here: they're from a different solar system, with a single business goal, complete disregard to basic business etics and no shame whatsoever  :(
#GameloftedToo. You're systematically, nastily killing this game off, we get it.
Shame. Want us to play Asphalt 9? Yeah right, maybe never  ;)

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm
StørmDDR wrote:
Absolute rubbish. Don't know who in your team thought this was a good idea. Just how our of touch are you guys with the player base? If you want us to quit the game, just tell us. Enough of your **** tricks.**** Gameloft!!
Wait! What are we doing worrying about blueprints! We should be talking about the 
- **** Pro Kit upgrades,
- **** Mastery changes,
- **** event changes,
- **** R&D changes,
- the lack of new EDDs and World Tours,
- the inability to get good cars with credits,
- the **** glitch-wrecking,
- the unfair lag,
- the disconnections that aren't our fault,
- the lack of revived events we actually care about,
- the **** exclusive deals that no one will buy,
- the Asphalt 9 adverts,
- the **** AIs that wreck your TLE run in seconds by getting in your way,
- the lack of new cool decals,
- the poor mastery rewards and
- the token upgrades!
**** you Gameloft. Tell us to quit. Do it now.

Great list, almost perfect. There is though one scam missing:
- **** inventory space that remains exactly the same despite PRO requirements being tripled

About the BPs, this is just one more GL scam. Remove all BPs from all players, remove BP cars, then in a few months, bring them all again. Players will have to start from scratch. GL scamming at its best. I already have all BP cars, removing these anomalies is a good thing, but the prospect of having them back again in the future shows what this is really about.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Zentbks

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm
September: remove BP cars
November: remove credit cars
December: remvove the game  a)

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:15 pm
Blueprints WILL NOT be back.

I think I might not have been clear enough. I apologize. I have updated the information on the topic. The idea is to remove this part of the game entirely. No more collecting pieces to unlock vehicles.

The vehicles might come back later in some other way (TLE, R&;D, Championship or new event) that does not involve BPs.

VegetableLasagna

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:05 pm
ok, so I have bluprints:

Audi R8SE 84/150
Mclaren 570S 23/55
Mclaren 720S 24/45
Ferrari Enzo F 15/20
Porsche 918 19/45
Mosler Super GT 5/18
W Motor Fenyr S 4/20

and as i understand i can get rid of all my blueprints, right?

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Blueprints WILL NOT be back.

I think I might not have been clear enough. I apologize. I have updated the information on the topic. The idea is to remove this part of the game entirely. No more collecting pieces to unlock vehicles.

The vehicles might come back later in some other way (TLE, R&;D, Championship or new event) that does not involve BPs.

thanks but no thanks, i want a complete guarante event like word tour , instead of last time only give half bp cheapskate like last time if we came in short end of the stick race..

on the bright side now i have clear room 39 slot in inventory after your team wipe up for us , dont expect us to manually do everything
no avatar

Television_Set

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:29 pm
Seriously, a 10 day notice? And you haven’t answered what happens with cars that can’t be bought right now, like the AR8SE. And when you write we can fuse them? A BP thta I have paid with tokens I get fusepoints for? That’s god damn robbery! What is the ”deal” price anyway? 200 per missing BP instead of 230? 2000 instead of 2200?
Driver name: DepecheModeMan
Below stats are s h i t nowadays and worth nothing so I can't be bothered with updating. Just a sad reminser of of time and money spent on useless c r a p
207 vehicles, 135 MAX, 58 PRO
1745 stars, 2543 licenses, 1156 helmets

Player2969

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:42 pm
Wonder if Gameloft is stealing my blueprints. When I try to fuse blueprints in my inventory GL displays a message that Ihave no blueprints and the blueprint in question has gone forever. What's going on.

See for yourself in this short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnF_HCcJ1M
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:51 pm
Player2969 wrote:
Wonder if Gameloft is stealing my blueprints. When I try to fuse blueprints in my inventory GL displays a message that Ihave no blueprints and the blueprint in question i gone forever. What'sgoing on.

See for yourself in this short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnF_HC ... e=youtu.be

Probably a server issue, but you didn't lose anything. Check the fusion points counter, 710,700 > 712,200.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.