Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:01 am
nks71 wrote:
Oldman I had the offer in the ED, 2200 tokens for the last BP (VIP 0).
I'll try my luck with the few BPs I'll get before the update.

Understood. What I'm wondering is that if you wait for the sale after the update, what price will the car cost to purchase if you have 17/18 BPs for it? Will the offer be 2200 or maybe higher or lower if you don't buy the last BP and buy your car during the after update sale?

Has anyone done something similar with the previous conversions? If so, what was the discounted price during the sale? Was it more, less, or the same as buying the last BP before the update?
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:35 am
Oldman ok, now I get it!
I'm afraid it'll be more after the update, it's always more :-D

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:25 am
nks71 wrote:
Oldman ok, now I get it!
I'm afraid it'll be more after the update, it's always more :-D

You are probably right. Just wonder if anyone already went through a similar setup with one of the previous conversions and can confirm one way or another. I only have one BP car left and it is being converted this update. I've only got 14/45 BPs. No way I was going to buy the rest of them through EDs. Even with no discount, buying the car after the update will be cheaper.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:34 am
BT9 wrote:
AC2 wrote:
Oh yes. Definately at least 1 bike and I'm fairly sure that some were for C & D class cars.
Nothing much has changed as far as I can tell, although some that were previously available may have been removed.

Not my experience opening cards..all the old ones no longer dropped.  Only the ones left.

I tested this theory too. BT9, you're right. I opened 10 BP boxes, only got B and A classs cards.
Which means, people waiting to complete S class cars will be in good position when B and A's are removed. After that, all of our remaining BP boxes should contain S class cards only.
Gameloft, now you go on and tinker with this so you make racers' lives more miserable if you please. No one would be surprised
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:16 pm
Bah, another "good" move from GL. I have 12 out of 18 cards for the Aston Martin A-77. Now the 100% price is 13000 tokens. Basic math: if I have 2/3 of the necessary cards, the token price should be 1/3 of the official price, right? Wrong! Instead of 4290 tokens, my super offer is "buy it for 5200 tokens". Amazing... :-/

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:30 pm
I got a 30% discount for 14/45 cards. The sale price for the 720S was just over 9k. I went ahead and bought it. Still a bargain instead of buying the remaining BPs at 900T a pop from the now defunct EDs.

That was the only BP car I had remaining. I had built all the others. So, I went ahead and opened a bunch of useless BP boxes I kept for testing after the update. They returned only S class BPs (both cars and motorcycles) So folks should be able to get more BPs for those cars if they still need them The odds will be higher now that only S class BPs remain.
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:23 pm
VirtualBoyFreak wrote:
Bah, another "good" move from GL. I have 12 out of 18 cards for the Aston Martin A-77. Now the 100% price is 13000 tokens. Basic math: if I have 2/3 of the necessary cards, the token price should be 1/3 of the official price, right? Wrong! Instead of 4290 tokens, my super offer is "buy it for 5200 tokens". Amazing... :-/

I was ready to fork out the 2200 tokens needed for the last BP for AM One but I think it may be cheaper after the update, I'll risk it!
Thanks for your post.

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:46 am
@oldman, where/how did u get the offer to buy the 720s? I still only have a button saying get blueprints, which takes you to the screen which indicates blueprints aren't currently available. Am I looking in the wrong place?

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:00 am
I just burned all my beginner boxes, 93 of em. Soooo many legendaries. At least 25 I reckon. Including (obviously) 3* Enzo which were almost always unavailable in pro boxes. And also obviously included not a single 720s or Audi.

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 am
Decided I had enough of this BS, opened all my advanced boxes too and seemed to get worse cards 😆. I made a note in case it can help some poor soul make their own decision.

MC12 *5
Cayman *2
Fenyr
ALCADOR *5
Blade *1(had at least 5 in my basic boxes) 
Pug SR1 *4
Onuk *3
Huayra Bc *2
FZ10*4
F50
Lucra *5
Ducati sss *5
Enzo *2 ffs
Marussia *6
Bentlry exp *7
Zenvo *2
Onyx *3