Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:09 am
Oh yes. Definately at least 1 bike and I'm fairly sure that some were for C & D class cars.
Nothing much has changed as far as I can tell, although some that were previously available may have been removed.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:34 pm
AC2 wrote:
Oh yes. Definately at least 1 bike and I'm fairly sure that some were for C & D class cars.
Nothing much has changed as far as I can tell, although some that were previously available may have been removed.

Not my experience opening cards..all the old ones no longer dropped.  Only the ones left.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:29 pm
One thing that is consistent, is that there is no consistency. Either on the same platform or across platforms  Image

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:29 am
Like probably many others, I am still waiting for 720s to be available in blueprints. Oh and the audi but past caring about that.

The way we GL misled us in the original 720s event, the deliberate withholding of 720s blueprints since then, and now it seems the soon-to-be completely unavailable status of 720s blueprints really does rankle. 

Did anybody work out whether the claimed discount to buy cars whose BP are leaving was actually a discount at all, or just another misrepresentation?
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 pm
I opened 36 BPs about 4-5 days ago and got 1 for the 720s, so they are available AFAIK!

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 pm
That's In teresting NKS. Did you happen to look whether the BP were shown as being available at that time?
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:30 pm
MaxPROdeLambo wrote:
That's In teresting NKS. Did you happen to look whether the BP were shown as being available at that time?

I didn't check for availability, I just opened 36 BPs and got 1 for the 720S (now I have 31 out of 45, so no chance...)
I was looking for an AM One BP (I had 16 out of 18) and surprisingly I got 1, so I'm only 1 short.
I will try my luck on the remaining days, otherwise I'll just hand out 2200 tokens for the last BP...

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:42 pm
nks71 wrote:
MaxPROdeLambo wrote:

I didn't check for availability, I just opened 36 BPs and got 1 for the 720S (now I have 31 out of 45, so no chance...)
I was looking for an AM One BP (I had 16 out of 18) and surprisingly I got 1, so I'm only 1 short.
I will try my luck on the remaining days, otherwise I'll just hand out 2200 tokens for the last BP...

I wonder what the discounted sale price for the AM One will be if you have 17/18 BPs. 2,200? More? Less? Maybe good to ask if anyone else had a similar situation with one of the previous conversions and what kind of price they were offered vs the BP price in EDs....
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:18 pm
Oldman I had the offer in the ED, 2200 tokens for the last BP (VIP 0).
I'll try my luck with the few BPs I'll get before the update.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:31 pm
Hasta La Vista McLaren 720S