Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:10 am
What in the world is going on ! When this conversation started about a week ago. It was some nonsense about 6 or 7 cars that were having their bp removed from the game & players could convert their bp,s for these 6 or 7 cars for a discount &  So im hella confused ! Are all bp,s leaving the game ! ALL BP,S or just the few of the previously mentioned cars ! I got 65 or so bp,s for the monster tron i been co!lecting for a while !  Im dazed & confused WTF is going on ?
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (716.51 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Screenshot_20190905-155446.png
Screenshot_20190905-155446.png (677.26 KiB) Viewed 381 times
no avatar

Gordon N

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:51 am
Please clearly explain...are all BP cars available at a discount or just some....have a heap of Audi cards but it doesn't appear to be buyable...
no avatar

Gordon N

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 am
Plus you're still offering BPs in teh Exclisive offers....
Attachments
20190906 Audi R8 unable to buy.JPG
20190906 Audi R8 unable to buy.JPG (137.86 KiB) Viewed 362 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:05 am
Here’s what I think I know about this based on what @Pepper has posted and what has happened with previously converted cars:

1) Two sets of cars have already been converted from blueprints to purchasable vehicles.
2) Those converted cars were offered for discounted prices based on how many blueprint cards you had in your inventory. (NOT in BOXES. Those do not count toward the discounts.)
3) Some or all of those converted/discounted cars are gone now and may or may not return someday to be available in a manner that GL has not identified yet.
4) We have now been warned that the remaining BP cars are being converted and then put up for sale and discounted like the previously converted cars.
5) You must have the cards unpacked from any boxes in your inventory to get the discounts.
6) Blueprints for cars with restricted BPs like the **** and 720S remain restricted. If you have any BPs for them in specific boxes, You should open them now to get the best discount when they are converted, which should be very soon. Sadly, you still will not get them from general boxes.
7) The final group of converted cars will remain on sale for a short time like the previous groups and then disappear until such time that GL decides to make them available again through some non-blueprint method.
8) When this last update comes, there will be no more blueprint cars and we will never get another blueprint in any boxes or as rewards from events.
9) You current blueprints will not vanish. You can keep them for possible discounts or mementos, fuse them, or whatever you decide.

That’s what I think is happening. Hope that helps. Correct me if you think I’ve got it wrong.

The moral of the story is that you should just go ahead and open your BP boxes and either keep cars for the discounts or fuse them, unless you just want to keep unusable samples for fun. Maybe you just want something to keep under your blueprint page in the inventory. In any case open the boxes before the update makes them useless and you miss any discounts.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:08 am
too bad,
I have little BPs, get small discount, don't want to waste my tokens for not so good cars. my hope only they will do rerun all event.
Play Casually  p)
You can't stop me lovin' my self  :P
we have race with player but we have war with GL 

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:52 am
RostandR wrote:
You can assemble SLK 55 AMG SE, there was never an event for this car.

...no Championship, Reaeach & Development or Enduro Double Down event but the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition was featured in the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition Multiplayer Cup (simular to the recent Back to School Multiplayer Cup) between December 18-22, 2017, where the top 25 players received all 18 blueprints to assemble the car.- A lot of players were able to win a number of blueprints.

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:14 am
Me. wrote:
RostandR wrote:

...no Championship, Reaeach & Development or Enduro Double Down event but the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition was featured in the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition Multiplayer Cup (simular to the recent Back to School Multiplayer Cup) between December 18-22, 2017, where the top 25 players received all 18 blueprints to assemble the car.- A lot of players were able to win a number of blueprints.

Merc SE BP's were also available in one of the Festivals as guaranteed prizes for redeeming coins (I'm thinking the last one in 2018). That's how I finally assembled mine.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:23 am
Gameloft has made this game so contrived, convoluted and complicated that even they don't know how to describe what's going on.

In this case I feel some sympathy for @Pepper because apparently he's not even getting complete or accurate information.

Watching Gameloft trying to be forthcoming is like watching a baby learning to walk, they try so hard but still fall flat on their faces because it's behaviour that's so unfamiliar to them.

Practice makes perfect Gameloft, keep trying.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:36 am
Igor Polski wrote:
Me. wrote:
RostandR wrote:

Merc SE BP's were also available in one of the Festivals as guaranteed prizes for redeeming coins (I'm thinking the last one in 2018). That's how I finally assembled mine.

@ Igor P   that's how I got mine too ! I had 8 or 10 from the original MP cup Me was talkin about ! Then last years flurry festival I was able to get the rest !  But then GL made the last festival damn near impossible to complete !
Attachments
Screenshot_20190905-202012.png
Screenshot_20190905-202012.png (103.08 KiB) Viewed 484 times

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:45 am
Yeah Neilson, it was nice when after grinding away at a Festival you actually got something decent in return.