Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:35 pm
Depends how much you want the car, but if it's just 1 bp, I'd buy now. There's no guarantee there'll even be a discount for every car (despite what GL have promised), and definitely no guarantee that any discount offered for a mid S car will be cheaper than buying bps while they're available.
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:26 am
green_dragon wrote:
Hello guys! I've 17/18 BP for GT by Citroen but I don't know if it's better to buy the last BP or wait for eventually discount when BP'll leave the game... any suggestion?

Buy it. I won't regret enough not buying the BP's I'm missing when they were 1100 tokens instead of 2200 tokens. If you wait for it to appear in BP boxes, it'll take forever (the other day I got 1BP for the McLaren... XP5? after literally more than one year without getting it from a box...)

D.McSuade

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:54 pm
I must be slow because I just don't get it. I have been trying to collect BP's for the McLaren M14A and MP4-25 so that I can race 12 of the races in the McLAREN LEGENDS SEASON and now those BP's are going away? I don't see these cars in the garage to purchase either. How can they get rid of cars and the means to get the cars when there are races that only use those cars? so confused...

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:57 pm
@D.McSuade - both cars have special events, those will probably come back at some point (like the Rezvani championship right now). Or you might be able to buy them outright for tokens. We'll see.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

D.McSuade

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:26 pm
audiorapture - thanks. So it'll be worth it to hang onto the BPs? or do I dump them to make room for other cards?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:42 pm
D.McSuade wrote:
audiorapture - thanks. So it'll be worth it to hang onto the BPs? or do I dump them to make room for other cards?

As far as I know, if you missed the discount for the M14a, those BPs are now useless. The MP4-25 BPs should still be in the game and obtainable for now. Keep an eye our for future release notes regards A-class blueprints or this car specifically.
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:09 am
I'm a little confused. So are all blueprints useless now and safe to fuse? Some cars only have one or two BPs missing, but I see no option to buy the missing ones with tokens, only "events". I don't remember getting BPs from events in a long time. Some cars have now disappeared altogether, like the MP4/25. So are BPs for those completely worthless now?

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:12 am
Punisher2016 wrote:
I'm a little confused. So are all blueprints useless now and safe to fuse? Some cars only have one or two BPs missing, but I see no option to buy the missing ones with tokens, only "events". I don't remember getting BPs from events in a long time. Some cars have now disappeared altogether, like the MP4/25. So are BPs for those completely worthless now?

I just realised my BP's for the MP4/25 have disappeared from my inventory??????

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:18 am
Pepperpot wrote:
Punisher2016 wrote:

I just realised my BP's for the MP4/25 have disappeared from my inventory??????

Yes I just looked in my recycle bin and found this. It is the MP4'25 isn't it?
Attachments
bp1.jpg
bp1.jpg (358.88 KiB) Viewed 980 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:19 pm
BPs you have in inventory were not supposed to disappear.

The wiki is typically a much better source for solid info than anything GL is saying:
https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/Blueprint

A lot of historical info at the top, but keep reading.