Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:18 pm
If I remember correctly the discount period was only for C cars, because those blueprints were leaving the game. For B/A/S cars there might not be a discount yet.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

agoodguy0312

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 am
@ Gameloft.  You guys want all your players to play fair ( but of course )... Then why don't you play fair with the players is the question..

We,the players ,have been painstakingly collecting the Blueprints of the cars we so much desire.. Collecting blueprints takes a lot of time, months, maybe some even spanning into year(s)...
Suddenly one fine day you come up with an idea,that blueprints are leaving the game...and you give us players just a few days to buy out the car for insane number of tokens ¿?..
After those few days lapse, we are still left with those blueprints,we so painstakingly collected sacrificing our inventory spaces ,and now the so- called - discount too has been wiped off ??
How Fair is that ??
In my case,I hold 12 blueprints of the Alfa Romeo Guillieta veloce ...No discount see it for 1200 tokens.
Hold BPs for McLaren M14 A, and MP4/8.... Don't even see the cars on the list anymore!!!
Sbarro sparta. .. you can hardly call that a discount..!!!!
Am hopefull that something be done about this issue, that the discounts be made permanent provided we hold the blueprints. That the cars don't just disappear as was the case with M14A and MP4/8 with me.... Be Fair

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:32 am
And I'm wondering when will the BP be gone from my ED.... It seems GL is pure evil, they just created a hoax so players will act accordingly and suffer later....
no avatar

Yogi Bajaj

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 am
agoodguy0312 wrote:
@ Gameloft.  You guys want all your players to play fair ( but of course )... Then why don't you play fair with the players is the question..

We,the players ,have been painstakingly collecting the Blueprints of the cars we so much desire.. Collecting blueprints takes a lot of time, months, maybe some even spanning into year(s)...
Suddenly one fine day you come up with an idea,that blueprints are leaving the game...and you give us players just a few days to buy out the car for insane number of tokens ¿?..
After those few days lapse, we are still left with those blueprints,we so painstakingly collected sacrificing our inventory spaces ,and now the so- called - discount too has been wiped off ??
How Fair is that ??
In my case,I hold 12 blueprints of the Alfa Romeo Guillieta veloce ...No discount see it for 1200 tokens.
Hold BPs for McLaren M14 A, and MP4/8.... Don't even see the cars on the list anymore!!!
Sbarro sparta. .. you can hardly call that a discount..!!!!
Am hopefull that something be done about this issue, that the discounts be made permanent provided we hold the blueprints. That the cars don't just disappear as was the case with M14A and MP4/8 with me.... Be Fair

How many BP's do you have for the Sbarro sparta and what is the discounted price you see on offer? We might be able to work out the kind of discount they are offering against the BP's held.....
no avatar

Emmanuelle Huesca

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am
Interesante

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:49 pm
Blueprints are not leaving the game.
GL is just changing their name to Kit card and changing their function from "assembling a car" to "PRO'ing a car".
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:37 pm
Good point Jake. You might be right - time will tell...
I guess the question remains: is it more frustrating to wait for unobtainable blueprints in order to own a pro-able car, or to wait for unobtainable kitcards in order to pro a useless car you already own? :D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 pm
@ash1 - there is a difference, ash1, GL is targeting the veterans like me that have tons of old cards. By creating a blueprint to PRO the cars, it means my inventory is totally useless, my situation is no different from a guy starting the game right now, both of us will have zero of the new card. GL will probably never add these new disguised blueprint cards to the boxes, they will always be purchased only with tokens or won in some other way (new TLEs, maybe, I doubt it). GL learned their lesson with the original blueprints: do not make them available in random boxes, because soon everybody will have them and will start complaining that they keep getting them and they don't need them anymore. So the Kit card is Blueprint v2.0.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:21 pm
Well, I don't think they're specifically targeting "veterans like you" - that's called a persecution complex :D There aren't enough veterans still around to make it worth their while. But starting everyone from scratch - yes - that makes sense. Blueprint v.20? Like I said, we'll have to wait and see how many new cars are going to require kitcards. I think only one or two high end cars for now...
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

green_dragon

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:29 pm
Hello guys! I've 17/18 BP for GT by Citroen but I don't know if it's better to buy the last BP or wait for eventually discount when BP'll leave the game... any suggestion?