Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1656

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 am
Thank you very much for carrying the issue forward @Pepper. Appreciate you. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

592

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Thank you very much for carrying the issue forward @Pepper. Appreciate you. 👍

No, this would be a very wrong move to make on GL's part.  You already told us to open all our boxes Pepper!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

 
no avatar

Clecle

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

11

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:10 pm
Yep, I expect that we could find the old blueprints in the upcoming festival.
BT9 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
Thank you very much for carrying the issue forward @Pepper. Appreciate you. 👍

No, this would be a very wrong move to make on GL's part.  You already told us to open all our boxes Pepper!
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1656

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:22 pm
It would be nice if there are blueprint events, but I doubt they would do that if they are shutting them down. But hey, I'm all for it. And that does not make releasing them in boxes a bad idea. We could have both. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Clecle

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

11

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:23 pm
oldman65 wrote:
It would be nice if there are blueprint events, but I doubt they would do that if they are shutting them down. But hey, I'm all for it. And that does not make releasing them in boxes a bad idea. We could have both. 👍

Anyway, they will probably give other opportunities to unlock these cars at some point.
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1656

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:24 pm
Clecle wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
It would be nice if there are blueprint events, but I doubt they would do that if they are shutting them down. But hey, I'm all for it. And that does not make releasing them in boxes a bad idea. We could have both. 👍

Anyway, they will probably give other opportunities to unlock these cars at some point.

Yes, @Pepper said as much, we just have no guarantees about when or which cars will be offered again in the future through other mechanisms.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

A8sully@gmail.com

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1205

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:36 am
And when the new bp cars come out after everyone has fused theirs who will be the first to say "well played GL..true to form"

Steve O
 
no avatar

Jakiie527

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

6

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 am
It's dumb that their leaving the game, but their giving us a 'limited' time discount when the majority of us have had them for months. Great job gameloft
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

1678

Location

Greece

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:31 pm
I need 2 BPs to complete the Aston Martin One.
I've opened more than 200 advanced BPs, zero, nada, none, not even one... :-D
Of course kind GL is offering me one BP for 2200 tokens, yeah right...
User avatar

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

2455

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:45 pm
I've been opening my Bentley speed boxes one at a time and watching ads...but I'm not sure I even want this car. I'm not a collector. As for the Huracan... :D I'd quite like the Maclaren, but I don't imagine any more will drop, and even with 75% of them, the cost will probably be prohibitive...

S*rew blueprints. Life's too short :)
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6