Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Blueprints leaving the game!

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
Just got an offer for the Ar$e 230 tokens. I need 125 in total to assemble it. That would cost me 28,750 tokens.  ::)   :o

Yep, which is why I asked nicely if @Pepper could ask the dev team to release the blueprints again for cars like the **** and the 720S; so that, we can find them again in the hundreds of currently worthless boxes we have in our inventory. Nobody is going to buy a blueprint from EDs when the cost of the card is twice or more the discount you will get once the car is converted. Also, it is patently unfair to users who collected blueprints for cars with the false impression that they would be able to find them in blueprint boxes only to have them blocked.

So, I’ll ask again on this thread as well. @Pepper, could you ask development to release ALL the remaining blueprints; so that, they can appear in the pro boxes again? Please and Thank You. 🙂
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:02 pm
This whole blueprint thing is crazy. Today the showdown TLE only uses the Aston Martin One, now I have 199 vehicles but still short of 3 blueprints for this, click get blueprint only to have a message not presently available!
How many new players will have this car? What is the point of holding back the cards, I am so glad I have scaled back by 90% my time on this “game”
200 vehicles
Maxed 138 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 127 (includes crappy bikes)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:06 pm
Yeppers, BPs not available for many cars. Only hope is that the developers will finally release the BPs again before they are converted.

Please, @GL, throw your loyal players a bone here. You are dumping the BP system now. At least let us use the hundreds of BP boxes you have awarded us over the years to actually build the cars.

Pretty please?...

Did I say please?...

Please, please, please?...
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:38 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Yeppers, BPs not available for many cars. Only hope is that the developers will finally release the BPs again before they are converted

I still get bp’s for cars I have in boxes it is just not explained why certain cars are frozen, can’t even buy them on exclusive deals
200 vehicles
Maxed 138 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 127 (includes crappy bikes)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:17 pm
Ima Tankk wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
Yeppers, BPs not available for many cars. Only hope is that the developers will finally release the BPs again before they are converted

I still get bp’s for cars I have in boxes it is just not explained why certain cars are frozen, can’t even buy them on exclusive deals

Correct. No explaination. We can only guess why they did this. And keep asking them to release ALL the BPs since they are shutting it all down anyway; so that, we can finally open our BP boxes to get BPs that we can actually use.
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:34 am
Our recommendation is that you open as many BP boxes as you can and get some cars before they are no longer at a discount.

Yea at this point post the above recommendation by GL it would not be right to release the blue prints not previously released.  I know I opened all my boxes already and I'm sure a lot of other people did too.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:11 am
BT9 wrote:
Our recommendation is that you open as many BP boxes as you can and get some cars before they are no longer at a discount.

Yea at this point post the above recommendation by GL it would not be right to release the blue prints not previously released.  I know I opened all my boxes already and I'm sure a lot of other people did too.

Given GL's history, this would make it the *perfect time* to make all BPs available in BP boxes...
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 am
Releasing the BPs is the least they can do after how they have rolled out this BP car shutdown. Please @GL, do the right thing. Release the BPs and let folks that still have BP boxes open them with a fair chance to get the BPs they need. Again, please and thank you.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 am
The team is currently investigating the chances of BP boxes dropping all BP vehicles (the ones that haven't left the game yet)

Ill keep you posted.
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)
no avatar

Clecle

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:17 am
@Pepper The problem for dropping all BP is to give a big advantage to players who have kept 200 BP boxes unopened. There are many players who have opened all BPs without having nothing. I would be more in favor of a BP event.