Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:40 pm
@Mat Ei, Go to the Fenyr in the garage and click on the Get Blueprints button. If PRO BOXES is listed as one of the options for finding more BPs then they should still be dropping. I’ve had the Fenyr for a while and I can’t check. So, I don’t know if it was one of the restricted BP cars or not.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Varcour

Windows PC

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:24 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Do not fuse any BP unless you have already assembled the car. The BPs are supposed to be used to give you a discount when the cars are converted. Some conversions have already happened. But we are all confused as to which cars are supposed to have been converted and when or if the others will be converted and if/when ones that were converted previously and disappeared again will return. (Yes. I know there were two lists already, but it isn’t clear if those cars are still supposed to be on sale or what and what about the cars that were not in the first 2 lists? @Pepper said everything was being converted and to open all our boxes.)

This is just one big quagmire and it is clear as mud what is happening and when. Everyone is just guessing what to do and when to do it.

What would be nice is if someone from GL could come here and list every single BP car and what its status is. (e.g. converted/for sale, converted/not available, pending conversion, etc...) Also, it would be nice if such status included hard dates for when conversions are happening and when they will be offered for sale and when they will vanish.

@GL, can you clarify things? Please and Thank You.

To be honest, I have not yet seen a single confirmation of someone getting a discount for a car that was not part of the previous conversions. My guess: classic GL misinformation. Hold on to your BP's, everyone.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:31 pm
:lol: good point. Has anyone yet had a successful discount purchase?
I'm waiting on the the Bentley and the Huracan (and the Maclaren). Not holding my breath...
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:23 am
ash1 wrote:
I'm waiting on the the Bentley and the Huracan (and the Maclaren). Not holding my breath...

i bought the sin r1 the other day for 4k in tokens. It was ALWAYS one of cars that i wanted since i started the game 4 years ago. Never could get all the bp for it. Although it's not the beastly thing it ONCE was i STILL love the way it looks.
Racing name: The Silver 7.  
no avatar

psyduck

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:01 am
I've seen at least one discount.  Of the blueprints I have only the Icona Vulcano hybrid has been converted.  It first showed up for 15% off, and I then opened 7 more boxes of cards, and now it's 30% off.  But at 8,200 tokens, it's not worth it.  I'm hoping some of the other vehicles are better priced when they get converted.

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:02 am
ash1 wrote:

I bought a Sin R1 for 4000 tokens and BMW M2SE for 4900
BTW yesterday i played Mastery a little ..... and won it :) will be fun in MP
Attachments
1568023669169.jpg
1568023669169.jpg (913 KiB) Viewed 445 times
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:07 am
Hello, could you tell me please what should i do with these BPs?
Attachments
Cattura.JPG
Cattura.JPG (307.03 KiB) Viewed 412 times

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:02 am
Hey there guys,

I'm sorry for the confusion. This was the last chance for the vehicles of the last list to move away from Blueprints. 

I'm getting ahead of myself for sharing this before they actually show up on the Patch Notes but I believe is best if you know it already.

Theese are the vehicles leaving BP status on the day of the update:
  • The Honda Civic Type-R
  • AC 378 GT Z
  • Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
  • ED Design Torq
  • Honda Integra Type-R
  • Cadillac   ATS-V Coupe
  • McLaren M14A
  • Renault Alpine Celebration
  • Sbarro Sparta
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S
  • KTM 1290 Super Duke R

You can expect the discounts as per usual to start on that day.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am
audiorapture wrote:
@Neilson, yes, that's what I was trying to convey.
@Me. - I understand, but I don't think that's very realistic given GL's history. I'll still push for it, though.

Thanks, every little helps   ...hopefully.
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hey there guys,

I'm sorry for the confusion. This was the last chance for the vehicles of the last list to move away from Blueprints. 

I'm getting ahead of myself for sharing this before they actually show up on the Patch Notes but I believe is best if you know it already.

Theese are the vehicles leaving BP status on the day of the update:
  • The Honda Civic Type-R
  • AC 378 GT Z
  • Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
  • ED Design Torq
  • Honda Integra Type-R
  • Cadillac   ATS-V Coupe
  • McLaren M14A
  • Renault Alpine Celebration
  • Sbarro Sparta
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S
  • KTM 1290 Super Duke R

You can expect the discounts as per usual to start on that day.
So we can still hold on the BPs  which are not listed?