Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Bacholoz

Windows PC

Georgia

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:04 pm
What a dumb move Pepper!!! I`v been collecting BP`s years and now what? can buy only 2 car Mclaren MP4-25 and Icona Vulcano! these two cars have discounts and what about other cars? how can i buy tham or what can i do with that collected BP`s? Are you kidding with us? just tell us that we should quit!!! no words man :( very very disappointed :( A8 was a really GREAT!! WAS:(
no avatar

cpasdebol

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 pm
Hello,

I own in boxes all BP cards for ED Design Torq, Icona Vulcano, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG SE and Mosler Super GT (a few in my inventory, most in boxes).
I didn't assemble them, hoping for a revival of their evenement. And it worked for some other cars like Porsche 918, Peugeot SR1,Lamborghini Egoista, McLaren M14A whose I already owned all BP when revival appeared.

Does this mean if I don't assemble them all, I can put these BP cards to the dustbin?

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:36 pm
cpasdebol wrote:
Hello,

I own in boxes all BP cards for ED Design Torq, Icona Vulcano, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG SE and Mosler Super GT (a few in my inventory, most in boxes).
I didn't assemble them, hoping for a revival of their evenement. And it worked for some other cars like Porsche 918, Peugeot SR1,Lamborghini Egoista, McLaren M14A whose I already owned all BP when revival appeared.

Does this mean if I don't assemble them all, I can put these BP cards to the dustbin?

If you have all BP for a car, why not use them? Assemble the cars, don’t hope for revived events. If I understand Pepper’s post correctly BP-cars turn (mostly back) into token cars or into event cars where BP play no role any longer. BP were not always here. BP were introduced to the game March 2017, new cars were BP only but then older cars have also became BP-cars. The Torq f.e. - it‘s Event from 2016 was never revived so far. Do what you like but there is no reason NOW any longer to stick to your BP/-boxes, just build the cars. If not you said it already: put them in the dustbin.
Peace. Respect @Andreea
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:09 pm
Pepper, I think that there are a huge number of players that just need a few more BPs for a certain car (eg. McLaren 720S etc.), but the problem is that the BPs that we need have not been available for a very long time and even if we open the 100s of BP boxes that are in our inventories there is currently ZERO chance that we can get the BPs we need for certain cars.

If GL wish to phase out BPs, surely the right thing to do is to change the BP drop rate so that there is actually a chance to win every type of BP card that players need. At least then we could open all of our stored BP boxes which are still being won in the daily Division Cups and have a small chance of assembling the cars before the cut off date.

Every business should look after their loyal long standing customers (players) and treat them with respect !

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 pm
If you don't want to assemble a given BP car in hope of an event that rewards that car - it's a gamble. GL will not tell you which cars will get an event or when (they might not even know themselves, yet).

I can understand that someone might want to collect boxes from an event, which would be unavailable if the cars is assembled. So - up to you: Either build/buy the car and potentially miss out, or wait and potentially miss out if there is no event for a *long* time if ever. Or, if the event turns out to be a Multi-Day TLE (i.e. no car-specific boxes). Don't complain either way, lol. ;)
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Jose El Tito Kenoshez

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:22 pm
I liked the BPs I’m not sure the compensation for all the waiting is proportionate if they take them out.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:24 pm
So do I just fuse these things now!  :')
Attachments
bp1.jpg
bp1.jpg (358.88 KiB) Viewed 371 times
bp2.jpg
bp2.jpg (428.2 KiB) Viewed 376 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:34 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
So do I just fuse these things now!  :')

Wait, you have *none* of those on offer? Or did you assemble some of them already?

I'm confused.

Just that we have some better understanding, can people who *want* to assemble a BP vehicle please post:
1) What vehicle?
2) How many BPs do you have for that specific vehicle (both open in inventory and in vehicle-specific boxes, if any)?
3) Is the vehicle offered for tokens, if so, what's the price/discount?
4) How many random BP boxes do you have (of each kind)?
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:01 pm
cpasdebol wrote:
Hello,

You can assemble SLK 55 AMG SE, there was never an event for this car.
Racing name: Pas Pire

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:43 pm