Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Blueprints leaving the game!

Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello Racers,

Blueprints are slowly leaving our game. Make sure you get your discounts before they are gone.

I have opened this thread so we can have a space to discuss about the Blueprints. 

To recap the information for the people that it's not aware:

- No new BPs have been added to the boxes. If they were missing before, they are still missing.
- BP cards as a mean to unlock vehicles will entirely leave our game system soon. The Blueprints themselves won't. You can still fuse them.
- The process of turning BP cars into non BP will take some time. Keep posted on this thread to learn which vehicles will change on each wave.
- BP cars might return in the future with new ways to unlock them.

Our recommendation is that you open as many BP boxes as you can and get some cars before they are no longer at a discount.

The reason behind having BPs leave the game will be further explained on the Patch Notes of our upcoming update.

Let me know if you have any further questions ^^

Cheers!

(Edited for better explanation)
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)
no avatar

StørmDDR

Google Play (Android)

Re: Blueprints last chance!

Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:59 pm
Absolute rubbish. Don't know who in your team thought this was a good idea. Just how our of touch are you guys with the player base? If you want us to quit the game, just tell us. Enough of your **** tricks.**** Gameloft!!
Wait! What are we doing worrying about blueprints! We should be talking about the **** Pro Kit upgrades, **** Mastery changes, **** event changes, **** R&;D changes, the lack of new EDDs and World Tours, the inability to get good cars with credits, the **** glitch-wrecking, the unfair lag, the disconnections that aren't our fault, the lack of revived events we actually care about, the **** exclusive deals that no one will buy, the Asphalt 9 adverts, the **** AIs that wreck your TLE run in seconds by getting in your way, the lack of new cool decals, the poor mastery rewards and the token upgrades! **** you Gameloft. Tell us to quit. Do it now.

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:05 pm
Hi Pepper, I'm saving BPs for 9 cars but I only see 2 of those on sale now. Those are the 2 cars listed in the news article about blue prints in-game. Thar article states that just 11 cars will not require BPs anymore:
McLaren 14A, MP4/8 and MP4-25, BMW M2SE, ED Torq, Porshe 911 GT3 RS, Sin R1, Mercedes SLK55 SE, Lotus Evora Sport 410, Icona Vulcano and McLaren 650S GT3.

Since the information in your post contradicts that article, the question remains what's actually going on.

And if ALL BPs are being phased out now, can we expect discounts on all the other BP cars to follow shortly?
no avatar

Pinaki

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:06 pm
Are you serious right now? Another lame move..
no avatar

max3290

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm
What discounts are there? When you can buy 2 blueprints for 2200 tokens? Can Gameloft make it so that the blueprint boxes drop cards I actually need? I just have a few cars left and am so close. What are we supposed to do with unopened BP boxes?
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:15 pm
congo to remove some cards, could them all disappear, good start  :P

will be even more happy if number of countless different engine is atleast reduced

hope old BP cars will be available for little credit amount if not free  ;)

also no sale for me and for what I heard Im not alone...
no avatar

UltimateFalc0n

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm
Aun no lo entiendo. los autos que se desbloquean con blueprints dejaran de existir en asphalt 8?.Ademas ya es tiempo de cambiar los rangos de algunos coches ya que por ejemplo el Audi R8 Etron sigue siendo casi invencible con auntos con mas de 100 de rango, el echo de tener un auto tan "chetado" arruina la experiencia de la competitividad de una carrera. Una cosa muy importante mas. en la próxima actualización podrían arreglar los colliders de el mapa dubai(REVES) y nevada?, por que sin explicación alguna me accidento con las paredes "invisibles", y eso no esta bien. A si, las músicas del juego están aun sin actualizar y por favor den mas opciones de personalización en los ajustes del juego. porque muchos jugamos con xBoxControllers y para el 'mapeo' del Mando, que se ajuste a la comodidad del jugador. también de las opciones avanzadas del juego. No solo basta con poner calidad "extrema, alta, media y baja", si no cambiar el Vsync, Oclucion Ambiental, FiltroAnisotropico, Resolucion manual (480p, 720p, 1080p y mas). también seria interesante poder mostrar un contador de FPS. (opcional) y modos de vista de cámara personalizados. verán que muchos jugadores se lo agradecerán. espero tomen en cuenta este comentario Grupo de Asphalt. gracias. y que asphalt 8 siga creciendo. feliz 6th aniversario.
no avatar

Varcour

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:34 pm
I also still only get offers for cars like SIN R1 and BMW M2 SE, while I have a lot of of other BP's sitting in my inventory. My guess is that all BP cars will eventually disappear from the game, but they will be offered to us in waves. Which is good, it would provide us with some time to maybe be able to afford them, collect some more BP's for discount, clear some inventory, ...

Tetsuo_Shima

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:37 pm
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
BP cars might return in the future with new ways to unlock them.

This is the funniest thing in the whole post. After saying GL's failed, **** BP system is finally going away, Pepper says this. Pepper, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to kill the messenger. BP's didn't work because of the drop rate. There is no reason the drop rate of certain cards had to be near zero or completely zero. Now, after players have been saving BP's for a very long time for a certain car you're going to insist they empty their virtual wallets to buy the remaining BP's for a car they probably don't really need and is not a king. What's the point? 
Lastly, why on earth would BP cars return? It didn't work and was **** to begin with.
no avatar

StørmDDR

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:45 pm
Another member wrote In discord: And you see @Pepper This is the impact you receive for things like these. The team you work with has only been making this game worse and worse. First by introducing token upgrades back when the Hommage was first launched. Then by introducing the new MP System which removed the free-upgrades-in-MP system. Then by putting credits/token cars into BP cars. Then by removing Apex Wednesday Cup, which was a really good way to earn free upgrades and token and replaced it with that Weekly cup. Then by removing Free upgrades in R&D and the lack of R&Ds, EDDs, Championships, World Tours, etc. A lot of people are enraged with the decision that your team has made, and you all expect that to accept that decision? Are you nuts?! Do you know how many people have worked hard to get these BPs and your team out of nowhere decided that it is ok to remove the BP cars without telling us? Lucas left us due to the Pay-to-Win scam you all have and he might have no choice but you leave A9 too because of the Pay-to-Win scam there too. This is a really bad step you’re going to. Instead of worrying about the BP cars worry about more important things, more Special Events, More Cups, less expensive upgrades and more exotic rides. That’s what you should worry about.