Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

👀

this info is spreading on FB, I really can't tell how reliable it is, but wouldn't be surprised if it would happen in next update or later...  ::)

@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

woopsynutts wrote:
👀

this info is spreading on FB, I really can't tell how reliable it is, but wouldn't be surprised if it would happen in next update or later...  ::)

^^
Thanks for sharing/warning ... 🤣😂🤣 ... MP currency ...🤣🤣🤪🤢😂

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

woopsynutts wrote:
👀

"To enter the new MP, the player needs to pay tickets. So team boosters will have no chance to boost driver ranks any more."

At first reading, I would say that it was written by someone who plays the game after the MP tickets were removed. But on the other hand, the information on exactly how things will happen is not enough.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
It even makes it more interesting in some perverse way...

@ woopsynutts, thanks!
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

the simple idea of the MP tickets of hell coming back is... 💩 :x 💩 :x 💩 :x 💩 :x 💩 :x 💩
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

I even forgot how it was with the tickets... They were loaded every day (I forgot how many) + we watched ads to get tickets + they could be bought with tokens. It was annoying, but then there was no other option. And yes, if you don't have a ticket, you have a free race during the active season.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

DriverFunk wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:
👀

"To enter the new MP, the player needs to pay tickets. So team boosters will have no chance to boost driver ranks any more."

At first reading, I would say that it was written by someone who plays the game after the MP tickets were removed. But on the other hand, the information on exactly how things will happen is not enough.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
It even makes it more interesting in some perverse way...

@ woopsynutts, thanks!

Them hackers will just use ticket morphing like they used to . We been through this before .
Its the same bull spit  mooks pulled in the fast lane update . We got some tickets from Multiplayer cups like 10 tickets then tickets in ads then I think back then VIP were awarded tickets in their DLBonus 
they had MP tickets capped at 50  that was the most you could get no matter what if you went beyond 50 they was lost . 
So these team boosters just switched to 3 racers in a race with the 4th racer disconnecting . 
GL did say  " multiplayer will be at the core of the A8 experience "   So you know they gonna scrëw with it ,  They don't have a flerkin clue
Attachments
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (164.75 KiB) Viewed 111 times
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

DriverFunk wrote:
I even forgot how it was with the tickets... They were loaded every day (I forgot how many) + we watched ads to get tickets + they could be bought with tokens. It was annoying, but then there was no other option. And yes, if you don't have a ticket, you have a free race during the active season.

you're talking about the old MP !!! nothing tells mooks will let you free race again when ST is just out there ! ;)
and seeing how is A9 where this marvelous idea is coming from, you would more likely be restricted or have to buy extras with real money maybe ! :???:

lots of fun coming ;D

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

If it's something like in gauntlet to buy tickets, those that finish in EL will get more coins, so they can buy more tickets, so they will continue to cheаt with more tickets than regular players and finish again in EL. Nothing will change for them, only for players that like MP and race more now, i guess.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Guess it's time for me to go back to ignoring MP like I used to. They will probably need the credits as well.

Wonder if they will force you to use certain cars like ST. Or you have to race in certain leagues like GM based on your best cars? 😜 Just have to wait and see.

As for free racing. Wish we could choose free racing any time tickets or not.

✌️😷
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Владо_Б wrote:
If it's something like in gauntlet to buy tickets, those that finish in EL will get more coins, so they can buy more tickets, so they will continue to cheаt with more tickets than regular players and finish again in EL. Nothing will change for them, only for players that like MP and race more now, i guess.

This is the design of the game. The top players (che@ters or not) gain all the rewards and starve the rest of resources to advance. GL has created a system that excludes the majority of its players. Shame really. 😔
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/