Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

woopsynutts wrote:
and you think I didn't know about it ? hahahaha ! ;D

@ Woopsy  Bro you gonna come over to new free for,em ?  I hope you do

chauhan739

Google Play (Android)

Neilson wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:

Page no. 💯
Bur I'll miss it when this forum will close....
I hate gl, their algo, their everything except their game and this forum. But after every update they are ruining the game. But after the decision of closing forums, they are cutting their contact from a big community but the best thing is that after  the community manager will have now less job to perform.
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

Neilson wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:

Hey Neilbruh ! thanks for asking
real talk is I'm not sure this will happen, game turned to 💩 and no GL employee to hear rants there, huuu???
+ I'm not gonna be censored by some 20yo no lifer whale wannabe cop kido that's 🐂💩 🤣 🤣 🤣

🖕
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

woopsynutts wrote:
Neilson wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:

Hey Neilbruh ! thanks for asking
real talk is I'm not sure this will happen, game turned to 💩 and no GL employee to hear rants there, huuu???
+ I'm not gonna be censored by some 20yo no lifer whale wannabe cop kido that's 🐂💩 🤣 🤣 🤣

🖕

WOW  Ok  just letting you know peeps want you over at the free for,em
Give it a chance 👍  Giving someone / something a chance is a good gift to give ! 
For a diamond  💎 to shine it needs to get Cut ,  That's why everyone can't shine they ain't willing to get cut !  " A Neilson quote " 😆    
If things start getting weird ,  We dip out 💪  Just a chance brother !!
Attachments
Screenshot_20210411-054202.png
Screenshot_20210411-054202.png (288.93 KiB) Viewed 265 times

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Just to make things clear , this youngbird wanna be cop as you put it never asked for a position in the first place , i earned it rightfully so. Also i don't care much if you woopstalker crywanabe join or not. I only do what I must told and obey by the new law
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

fkw123 wrote:
Just to make things clear , this youngbird wanna be cop as you put it never asked for a position in the first place , i earned it rightfully so. Also i don't care much if you woopstalker crywanabe join or not. I only do what I must told and obey by the new law

@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

😱😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰
This looks awful
😱😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

Interesting.
At a first glance it could be a mockup (see the VEIW).
friends and one more friend is the puzzling part, but is daily task that I miss more in this splash; eventually they have been absorbed in to single player, that is obviously the part where the fun is and were we should find gauntlet and MP races; can't wait about the Speed Trials, maybe only a temporary experimentation.
Thanks to woopsynutts.
Strongly hope you and fkw clarify yours and you can stay with us (I know that I'm not one to you, but I think to represent whole feeling from the community). After all there have been little or no listening to us in the recent past, but rest assured that some of our guests are reading carefully what we say, as ever, even there.
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

I made no comment on this one, saw this yesterday on some FB group, but really can't say if it's a total fake or not, we should discover very soon ;)