Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Peter2593 wrote:
twentyeggs wrote:
Someone said in the A8 group that elite cars will be defaulted to 8888 elite tune once their elite tune is removed

That is what I was going to say... if the elite status goes away.
Won’t it be just like how the Hyundai i30N was during the event where you didn’t have to elite tune to play? It was just as fast with a red bar as it was with max pro/0808.
I’d even go as far as saying it felt faster in acceleration and handling like all elite parts were maxed out. 

I agree with the other poster, this should be a step foreword. 

Well chinese forumer is quite certain it won’t be set to 8888. He is quite sure it will be reset to stock according to the info he has but even then is elite stock tune 0000 or 4444? I’m quite sure the elite cars I adjusted were all at 4444 before I changed the elite tune to 0808. But with GL who can say what they will actually do?

If they set it to 0000 or 8888 some of the mastery #15 races won't be playable so 4444 is more likely.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

twentyeggs wrote:
If this is going to be the attitude and leadership we are to look forward to from now on, we should just start our own forum.

You mean this one:
http://asphalt8.boards.net/
?
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Neilson wrote:
@ Pete. Bro U are the King here,s your crown ! U singlehandedly made punkloft change the forum !  Bro everything u posted must have been true or pepper would have just said ! That's bogus & its not true dont believe that nonsense . But  he created a topic/ thread because of U 
bro your the man mad respect !  Cause we know noone from punkloft monitor,s this forum ecxept a few cm,s !  Have u seen similar things happening on discord & what happened ?  Pepper created THIS topic so he can bust leakers this topic will make it easier for them to remove links / or find out who is releasing info like that Chinese forum person !  I got something to say to pepper but I'll wait till monday

TO PETER  THE KING

Yeah well, seeing his reaction to my original post, it’s virtually certain what has been leaked is mostly accurate...lol.

As for whether they can find the person who leaked the info, I highly doubt it.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Peter2593 wrote:
twentyeggs wrote:
Someone said in the A8 group that elite cars will be defaulted to 8888 elite tune once their elite tune is removed

That is what I was going to say... if the elite status goes away.
Won’t it be just like how the Hyundai i30N was during the event where you didn’t have to elite tune to play? It was just as fast with a red bar as it was with max pro/0808.
I’d even go as far as saying it felt faster in acceleration and handling like all elite parts were maxed out. 

I agree with the other poster, this should be a step foreword. 

Well chinese forumer is quite certain it won’t be set to 8888. He is quite sure it will be reset to stock according to the info he has but even then is elite stock tune 0000 or 4444? I’m quite sure the elite cars I adjusted were all at 4444 before I changed the elite tune to 0808. But with GL who can say what they will actually do?

Well, if GL does set it to 4444 or 0000 then they would be actively nerfing the cars in a way they’ve never done before. Cause every other time the elite tune has been removed deactivated by mistake the performance of the cars was set to 8888. It doesn’t make sense that they would focus on destroying the elite cars. But then again, ....I don’t even need to finish the statement.
________________________________________________________________________________

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

audiorapture wrote:
twentyeggs wrote:
If this is going to be the attitude and leadership we are to look forward to from now on, we should just start our own forum.

You mean this one:
http://asphalt8.boards.net/
?

Some more traffic over there would be a good thing.

I'm partially to blame, I haven't visited in a while.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:

Registered  :)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Me. wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

Registered  :)

Hopefully you get approved, if a mod is watching.

We used to be a little group (not a clan) of comitted players, 'rez was a fonder and there were a few like-minded top-50 players always happy to give advice. But like everything, Gameloft sucked the life out of us... :(
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wow, that's cool.

Can we get those renders for other tracks also?

no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

This is insane how some1 even can have that kind of information for new track.
I just asume that really some1 from GL stuff must be providing that infos.
In one word GL probably have a rat.