Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Nive wrote:
Not sure why ED torq and M14a are in the list since they are already.

It's on the list because ED and M14A have been taken down for those that don't own it. There have been reports of the cars missing in garage. They bringing it back in next update from looks of things.

GL can change the token-only upgrades before it releases, but I believe the leaker when they say its all token-only. I don't know where you're reading that bit but I haven't seen leaker say anything about translations (I can read the chinese forums fine, I'm a native speaker). Leaker has also gone on record to say Pontiac is D-class, ID R is C-class, NSX and Rimac is B-class, and both Lamborghini's are S-class.

Just glanced through the chinese forum and saw a couple of threads where posters are complaining about their ED Torq missing from their garage. 

For the translation part, it was mentioned in one of the replies that what they received was already translated. 

I do believe that they are going to make cars have more TOUs since the direction of the game is towards pay to play so it won’t be surprising if this is true. But if it is true, then that car is probably going to be the new AR8SE.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Someone said in the A8 group that elite cars will be defaulted to 8888 elite tune once their elite tune is removed

That is what I was going to say... if the elite status goes away.
Won’t it be just like how the Hyundai i30N was during the event where you didn’t have to elite tune to play? It was just as fast with a red bar as it was with max pro/0808.
I’d even go as far as saying it felt faster in acceleration and handling like all elite parts were maxed out. 

I agree with the other poster, this should be a step foreword. 
________________________________________________________________________________

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

NoobDriver wrote:
Well I don't know what @me trying to point...still for me it's unpleasant to read what he wrote....whether he wanted to admit it or not...

And posting the pic of it actually doesn't help at all...

....racism (is) in the eye of the beholder. - i'm convinced @Harald H was only venting his frustrations over GL antics. nothing more, nothing less. 
Besides, I've read worse than merely 'unpleasant' posts on this very forum, .amongst others by you - People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Me. wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:
Well I don't know what @me trying to point...still for me it's unpleasant to read what he wrote....whether he wanted to admit it or not...

And posting the pic of it actually doesn't help at all...

....racism (is) in the eye of the beholder. - i'm convinced @Harald H was only venting his frustrations over GL antics. nothing more, nothing less. 
Besides, I've read worse than merely 'unpleasant' posts on this very forum, .amongst others by you - People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Ok seriously, I read from page one. NOTHING racist was said. Drop it.
________________________________________________________________________________

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

twentyeggs wrote:

So when did Game Loft move to
 ̶S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶  North ̶ Korea? Are you going to start posting propaganda videos next

....fixed that for you  ;)
no avatar

Anand Abraham

Windows PC

They stopped showing the sneak peek of the cars too. And the prices of the cars are ridiculously high. Tokens and tokens and tokens as far as the eye can see.

Seriously what is Vivendi/GL doing??

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Me. wrote:
twentyeggs wrote:

So when did Game Loft move to
 ̶S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶  North ̶ Korea? Are you going to start posting propaganda videos next

....fixed that for you  ;)

LOL... wow I know I was still half asleep and realing from
the ridiculous censorship, but how did I mix up South Korea with the DPRK. That might warrant a formal apology.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

twentyeggs wrote:
LOL... wow I know I was still half asleep and realing from
the ridiculous censorship, but how did I mix up South Korea with the DPRK. That might warrant a formal apology.

Oddly enough South Korea is the only country that actively blocks ALL pro North Korean websites, they also try to block **** & gambling sites. Which I suppose is fair enough.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Anand Abraham wrote:
They stopped showing the sneak peek of the cars too. And the prices of the cars are ridiculously high. Tokens and tokens and tokens as far as the eye can see.

Seriously what is Vivendi/GL doing??

Well, since FLU, it has become pay to win. Since they started changing bp cars to tokens purchase only, they have started shifting the goal posts slowly to pay to play. With update 4.5, it’s entirely possible it will only be a free to play game in name only. Anything good in the game you want to get, you’re probably going to have to pay through your weewee. And I guess that’s why someone who is usually invisible here is throwing such a fit...lol.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

twentyeggs wrote:
Someone said in the A8 group that elite cars will be defaulted to 8888 elite tune once their elite tune is removed

That is what I was going to say... if the elite status goes away.
Won’t it be just like how the Hyundai i30N was during the event where you didn’t have to elite tune to play? It was just as fast with a red bar as it was with max pro/0808.
I’d even go as far as saying it felt faster in acceleration and handling like all elite parts were maxed out. 

I agree with the other poster, this should be a step foreword. 

Well chinese forumer is quite certain it won’t be set to 8888. He is quite sure it will be reset to stock according to the info he has but even then is elite stock tune 0000 or 4444? I’m quite sure the elite cars I adjusted were all at 4444 before I changed the elite tune to 0808. But with GL who can say what they will actually do?