Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Peter2593 wrote:
ash1 wrote:
A number of possible responses to this. Take your pick:
a.) Wtf?
b.) 😂😂😂😂 I just weed myself
c.) If this is an example of 'community management', then I've never seen anything more lazy, incompetent and obfuscating.
d.) @Pepper, your use of the semicolon is consistently incorrect.

You should also add the following;

1) Like I give a flying crap...lol
2) Lol,,,are you writing an essay or what?

Are multiple selections allowed?

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

So this is the right place to speculate? Don’t know. - There was the spoiler, that elite cars lose elite status, no more elite cars in A8. If I remember correctly A9 works like the elite system, something like refilling times to race ... So isn’t this no elite cars step a step forward to an only elite/p2p game like A9?
Make it happen ...
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

We used to get a lot more ‘leaks/info’ before lots of the players migrated to A9, what’s changed?

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

pb1908 wrote:
We used to get a lot more ‘leaks/info’ before lots of the players migrated to A9, what’s changed?

CM

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

pb1908 wrote:

Boringness. Nothing to look forward to.

Even leakers get bored and groan (not just us) when they look at what's coming up and see "5130981 cards required for X car" and give up even looking anymore.

Honestly I don't understand this move by Pepper. Leaks have existed over the years now for updates, and over the years it's been 99% true when from reputable sources. What's the difference between knowing now and knowing in the future? So less people quit now as opposed to later; damage control?

I'll be legit surprised if they revert the ALL token-only upgrades from the Lamborghini Millennio.
"don't wanna ruin the fun of a good surprise"...yeah right. by A8 track record, increasing pro cards, closing down mastery replays, and Showdown Festival's insane quests was all "fun". I don't know what dictionary you're using but I bet it's not from this planet we're on.
no avatar

Harald H.

Windows PC

It's also important to be aware that we put A LOT of our efforts on making awesome campaigns to promote the new features that come to the game, and we don't want to spoil the fun of a good surprise!

You guys put better a LOT of effords on fixing some basic game problems like a working and fair MP matchmaking system. I mean after 6 years that even should be possible for chinese monkeys.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I don't care if there's one thread or one thousand threads but stop feeding us BS @Pepper, we're smarter than that.

Gameloft profits from our ignorance and you grind that philosophy to the bone. Do not pretend you're doing this for some altruistic reason, you are not. And even if you were, we wouldn't believe you because a fresh cup of water thrown into a septic tank is quickly contaminated.

Save time, effort and face and just say - "guys we're introducing a new forum rule that requires you to keep all speculation on future releases to this thread, we appreciate your support."

Tell us the truth or say nothing at all.

BTW - Pre-release speculation about A8 has been mostly accurate for about 4 years, it's not doing us any harm at all. Most of your "surprises" **** real hard and need to be prepared for.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Harald H. wrote:
You guys put better a LOT of effords on fixing some basic game problems like a working and fair MP matchmaking system. I mean after 6 years that even should be possible for chinese monkeys.

Don't write racist statement....

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

are we not allowed to hype and excited for a new change?
♀                              ☆         ☆
          █¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ¸.•*´ ︴  ☆               
          █                   ︴         ☆      ☆   
          █★W@HLORDERS ❺ ★ ︴             ☆     
          █★★     FKW    ★★ ツ  ︴   ☆               
          █                  ︴                   
          █¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ¸.•*´   ☆      ☆           
          █     ☆                                   
          █            ☆     ☆                       

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

NoobDriver wrote:
Harald H. wrote:

Don't write racist statement..... 

****, you read too much into things... .

Know your wildlife  ;)
https://www.chinatravel.com/facts/golden-monkey.htm

(Chinese) Golden Monkey