Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Next update.
Shutdown Update.

Boosters:
In keeping with fair play for all our valued players.
Each booster type no matter how many are owned will be amalgamated into 1 booster of each type that will last 365 days.

Inventory:
Because you asked pro upgrades will no longer be required as no parts will be required we will be removing all inventory parts and boxes that players have collected.

In game currency:
Credits, Tokens and Fusion coins will no longer be required they will be removed to avoid any confusion.

New tracks:
We have this fantastic new track that you all will fully appreciate and because of this all other tracks will be obsolete and removed from the game.

Cars:
We have heard you on how hard it is for new players to collect and progress in the game, so by popular demand we have removed all cars from your garage.

Multiplayer:
Match Making will be made fairer as nobody will have any cars.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

My prediction:
Next update will change all vehicles to require their new Vehicle specific cards, similar to A9 with their BPs.
Of course nobody has these new Vehicle Specific cards, so everyone will start at zero in the ability to upgrade anything in the garage.

GL currently considering if they should keep the tech cards to the upgrade formula to make it more "challenging".
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

We are changing the wording.
There will be no more using the word "UPDATE".
The next change will be Known as "Winter Downgrade".
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Stradale at 1770 ranking like a clone of Evija or Zerouno. Looks to me GL is running out of ideas where to place their cars in the rankings. Why would even the Whales keep paying for these? Boredom?
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

BT9 wrote:
Stradale at 1770 ranking like a clone of Evija or Zerouno. Looks to me GL is running out of ideas where to place their cars in the rankings. Why would even the Whales keep paying for these? Boredom?

Whales are whales. They probably have more money than they could ever spend so they're ok with flushing their money down the sewer. But it'll be interesting to see how long the whales keep spending money on A8. There will probably come a time when they decide that enough is enough.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@Ron , source?

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

So the leaks are starting tl come out. It seems GLs next move is to attack inventory space. Although what exactly they are going to do has not been explained. The person most responsible for releasing leaks was caught up in the ban wave and it (along with everything else) has discouraged him from continuing to play. Some people say there is going to be a cap, other say they are just going remove the ability for people to expand/add more slots.
________________________________________________________________________________
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Be prepared to have only 200 boxes, max 500 cards. Rest caped. 
They "think" you cant have more 🤣.
Ofcourse they will cap all legendary and rare, all engines and teachs, because they "think"🤣.
They "think" you cant have more then 300.000 credits, 50 Tokens, 140 fucs. Because they are "smart" and they know🤣.
Now, all that is joke of mine, but knowing GL maybe im to optimistic 🤣🤣🤣.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

for the scepticals in complete denial each time some fakebuuk infos get spread there, etc...
that's still the same soucre announcing all the crap that finally happened for real lately, and the reality was often worse than the prediction...
Attachments
aaa8.JPG
aaa8.JPG (43.56 KiB) Viewed 3485 times
no avatar

harry smith

Apple (iOS)

woopsynutts wrote:
for the usual scepticals in complete denial each time some fakebuuk infos get spread there, etc...
that's still the same soucre announcing all the crap that finally happened for real lately, and the reality was often worse than the prediction...

Can't see a thing.
I don't care what you have to say, I'll have that Centenario grovelling at my feet. I'll take GL's most precious car without having ever paid a dime and trash those noobish whales in MP. Once I have the Centenario, then and only then does this game have my permission to die.