Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Be careful guys, Pepper is planting the seeds with the hope to close this thread for being “off topic” 
I am sure by now they regret giving us a place to post leaked info instead of just banning it outright. 

Car stacking: Game Loft has been doing this for a while now, but it wasn’t so severe and blatantly I dgaf towards the players.  With the horrible money grabbing decisions from the FLU, we have it in good authority three of the new cars will need legendary electric engines. With each car needing 60+ of these engines, you will either need to pass up 1-2 of the cars or $$$PAY$$$. GL has killed the game for collectors. At this point GL needs to remove the free to play status on this game. It is not free to play something when you can’t participate in 90% of the upcoming events. If I didnt establish 5 years worth cars and resources in this game I would have quit. The Facebook group is a nice sample to show the turnover rate of new players is out of control.
________________________________________________________________________________

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

twentyeggs wrote:
Car stacking: Game Loft has been doing this for a while now, but it wasn’t so severe and blatantly I dgaf towards the players.  With the horrible money grabbing decisions from the FLU, we have it in good authority three of the new cars will need legendary electric engines. With each car needing 60+ of these engines, you will either need to pass up 1-2 of the cars or $$$PAY$$$. GL has killed the game for collectors. At this point GL needs to remove the free to play status on this game. It is not free to play something when you can’t participate in 90% of the upcoming events. If I didnt establish 5 years worth cars and resources in this game I would have quit. The Facebook group is a nice sample to show the turnover rate of new players is out of control.

No wonder drop rate for LEE is near zero, very difficult to find them anywhere.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

hahahaa veterans such as me have given up on trying hard to put effort and time after all the dev done to the system,, only concern myself 1 thing that is when is the server close down once and for good, :P, this route they are taking ain't making the players put more hard earn real money$$ , but for those who still stupidly enough to pay till vip15 then kudos for ya keeping the game well and alive, but we all know it wont last long
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

So, in other words, the leaked information is true. If it weren't true you wouldn't spend so much time trying to deny it.

Pepper from GameloftImage

Hello there Racers!

As you might know there has been information shared on our channels about what we have been working on, and that information it's not meant to be released yet.The reasoning behind that desicion is simple; all that information is a work in progress and it's entirely subject to change. Thus this misinformation can actually damage our users who make different desicions based on that speculation.

It's also important to be aware that we put A LOT of our efforts on making awesome campaigns to promote the new features that come to the game, and we don't want to spoil the fun of a good surprise!

I will quote this good idea from our friends in DML:

"From this moment on; it is prohibited to discuss rumors and "leaked info" anywhere else on the forum except for THIS thread! You are free to speculate and debate this topic here! 

Note that all other forum threads related to rumors will be deleted, as you can only discuss them here from now on. The forum guidelines will also be updated to specify this change!

DISCLAIMER! The data shared here is NOT part of any official information, nor will it ever be! Whatever gets posted in this thread is purely speculative, and we are not standing behind any of the claims. Hence, the info shared here can be changed at any given moment in time! "

See you on the track!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Javi_Brias Arrastia wrote:
So, in other words, the leaked information is true. If it weren't true you wouldn't spend so much time trying to deny it.

Yes, and it's always been true.

I've suggested to @Pepper that they try honesty when engaging with their customers, it may help improve the relationship between players and Gameloft.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Nive

Google Play (Android)

The only thing we didn't get was:
- Terzo Millennio being A-class instead of S-class.
- Rimac C Two being S-class instead of B-class.
- Terzo Millennio having no MAX after predicting it to have all-token MAX upgrades.

I don't usually put on tinfoil hats but you can't deny it's weird for Millennio to be all PRO, that status is usually reserved for F1-like cars.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

And as far as we know they changed all that after the leaks.

We know some people have pre-release builds, there's only so much they can hide, they should stop trying.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Festival details. The card behind the Advanced Tech is shady. Can't imagine it being a blueprint what with announcing loud and clear that blueprints are being done away with. Speculations from other communities are that certain PRO levels might be locked and you'll need these cards if you wanna upgrade further (akin to A9).

Also, 2.
Changes made to Career Races. New races added. Races are all one lap. Some use recent new tracks (Munich, Rio, Patagonia, etc). Some require MAX cars (outside of Season 9).
no avatar

Jakiie527

Google Play (Android)

This new update is just gonna be trash

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Ill make sure you won't get it then Jakiie527 xD