Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

@Pepper, read some of @ME's 2k+ funny, fact filled posts. Then read your own <200, charmless GL company line posts and honestly tell me which of the two needs censorship.

Here's a clue. It's not @ME or us.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Erm, Pepper...I think you've picked on the wrong user here. "Continuous toxic behaviour" just isn't correct.
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft actually exhibits "continuous toxic behaviour". Maybe the next update will be the CTB update?

@Pepper - I feel for ya but I've said it before and I'll say it again, the source of the angst is Gameloft and you are their nominated agent, blame them, not us. Having said that, I do not support personal attacks.

Now, get an A8 Product Owner or Product Manager to front up here on a regular basis to host an AMA and respond to feedback with honesty and transparency and you'll see an astonishing change of attitude I'm sure. Why are these people faceless? (Oh, and that Q&A on Discord was a dreadful effort).
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Danger Mouse wrote:
What makes me sad is the apparent care and attention that has gone into that "environment". Artists, graphic designers, developers and more have clearly put a lot of effort into making it beautiful.

And all for a broken game. That's what makes me sad.

Sad, me too. For such a nice game I would readily be putting a few bucks in every month (as I did back in 2016, 17) if it wasn't for the awful management who's running the business as we're all either dumb or hopeless addicts
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Guys please, 

This conversation is repeatedly off-topic. I opened this thread so that everyone could have a place to discuss about the rumors and "leaked" info. Have a blast if that is your thing, but we needed to make an statement of WHY we don't just say that leaked info is cool. That's all.

Again, if you have anything to tell me personally, send me a PM.

On the meantime, please refrain from going off-topic here.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

(Off topic)
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

About another leak telling 3 of the upcoming new cars will need LEE and the fact that BP will be history, wouldn’t it be a nice GL-move to get **** right now (for tokens or whatever)? Then LEE is the new gold.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Stacking cars that use the same engine (and by "stacking" I mean releasing them very close to one another) is a total d**k move by Gameloft and is a deliberate strategy to cost their customers more money.

It's also entirely unnecessary. If Gameloft spent more time thinking about "value" than "cost" they'd find my wallet opening again.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

MaxPROdeLambo

Google Play (Android)

+1
Im cash rich and time poor, so called VIP but until you GL treat me like something other than a punchbag my money will be spent on other things. Here's a rumour for you, apparently I liked some freeware that much last month that i bought the full version from the dev for £50. Because I trust them. Oh hold on that's not a rumour it's fact. Oops went off topic there sorry.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Yeah, I downloaded an arcade shooter the other day and after a short while was happy to spend $ on equipment and upgrades. I have a (small) bucket of funds for entertainment and Gameloft have opted out!

Anyway, I speculate that the next update will have at least one really annoying bug. And any new track will have tons of glitches. And that's just Android, I expect Windows players to be even more royally screwed, that seems the norm.