Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

I just don't think bullying is of any benefit to anyone.

"Little fella" isn't as much offensive as it is the intention to constantly provoke and insult. There was no fair criticism just flaming and toxic behavior.

I agree that if you have any personal problems towards me you should just PM me.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

@Pepper, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

And I might be asking for a favour at the end of the week, keep an eye on the PMs.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Pepper why you're always attacked ? Why don't you ask them? The current situation is no good for both parts. You're missing, but we don't know. What you're doing regarding the game, we don't know. Like you're not much a member of the community. 
Anyway. What's going with the game? Getting better? How far you went? How much cars do you have?  ;)
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Seriously Pepper, you have time to manually edit and censor comments which you find offensive, and you don't invest any effort in players' quality of life, bugs, anti ****, just post marketing and leave. Really?
I am not disappointed though, not different from a usual GL community manager.

Hint: people are toxic because they are being **** by every side for years now. A legit player has many sources of frustrations, GL itself, GL CC, cheaters, game bugs.
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
I just don't think bullying is of any benefit to anyone.

"Little fella" isn't as much offensive as it is the intention to constantly provoke and insult. There was no fair criticism just flaming and toxic behavior.

I agree that if you have any personal problems towards me you should just PM me.

I think you should have a word with your bosses Pepper about "BULLYING"!!
You've been playing A8 for a little while now, so I'm sure you can see the in game "BULLYING" being done by your bosses!?
"BULLYING" their customers into paying for everything in the game now! And taking away from their customers what they have paid for, me included!!
Reduction in:-
Tokens- in VIP Multipliers, Daily Log in Calender, TLE's
Parts Cards:- Playing around with the drop rates of certain cards, and the crazy amount needed for each motor
Engine cards:- Some only available in specific boxes, some not in any boxes, and again the crazy amount needed now
Tech Cards:- Adv Tech extremely limited, Mid Tech not too far behind
Looking forward to your response in the, near or distant, future!
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

I get the frustration about the game and its course since last year or so, and all the lame tactics by GL, but going after Pepper (or any CM) is like complaining to a waiter about the quality of the food served.
He can surely pass the info/feedback to the cook/owner but he can certainly not improve the quality of the food.
I also think that we, the users have been and still are exploited and deceived but with this approach I’m certain we will be hearing from CMs less and less, which is not wise IMO!
Anyway, never ending story...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

nks71 wrote:
I get the frustration about the game and its course since last year or so, and all the lame tactics by GL, but going after Pepper (or any CM) is like complaining to a waiter about the quality of the food served.
He can surely pass the info/feedback to the cook/owner but he can certainly not improve the quality of the food.
I also think that we, the users have been and still are exploited and deceived but with this approach I’m certain we will be hearing from CMs less and less, which is not wise IMO!
Anyway, never ending story...

I like the waiter analogy, but where else should users vent? Not to the volunteer Mods, or CC (because most of them are swamped/useless). The chefs, management and owners don't talk to front of house. The waiter/ess, is the only feedback mechanism. No matter how so temperamental they are.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

It's part of his job to handle such situations well, and throwing tantrums + acting like a child is not the proper way imo. Especially when he does not go after the root of the complains, shows no interest in the technical part of the game, and shows no interest in marginalized issues such as physics and map issues.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Harry K wrote:
I like the waiter analogy, but where else should users vent? Not to the volunteer Mods, or CC (because most of them are swamped/useless). The chefs, management and owners don't talk to front of house. The waiter/ess, is the only feedback mechanism. No matter how so temperamental they are.

They can surely vent to the waiter but waiting for a change through that is pointless.
I'd also wish for a more committed CM and more responsive GL stuff, but we know that this game is long lost...

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

...impressive!