Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sounds cheezy and fun at the same time , Maybe in Oct we will find out more ..

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

The idea is that new game modes with new monetization schemes will bring in new revenue - see Festivals. Seems to work, otherwise they would have gone the way of Showdown. Game Managers and Monetization Directors come up with new ideas all the time, and the bet is that the new revenue will offset and outpace the development cost. Fixing bugs doesn't bring in new revenue in their opinion, as long as the game is somewhat playable and the store works.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

audiorapture wrote:
The idea is that new game modes with new monetization schemes will bring in new revenue - see Festivals. Seems to work, otherwise they would have gone the way of Showdown. Game Managers and Monetization Directors come up with new ideas all the time, and the bet is that the new revenue will offset and outpace the development cost. Fixing bugs doesn't bring in new revenue in their opinion, as long as the game is somewhat playable and the store works.

And that's been doing great recently. ;)
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

I was saving superb kit cards for Chiron, but GL failed me again. It is not worth it.

Bugatti Chiron: Rank 1860, TTS 508.1km/h same like other 2 Lambo but feels more heavy.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1QK411P7sY
Attachments
a044ad345982b2b7cc54309926adcbef77099ba7.jpg
a044ad345982b2b7cc54309926adcbef77099ba7.jpg (252.61 KiB) Viewed 209 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Saw that the splash screen has already changed to this.
Attachments
0BFEFE01-DEC0-4C5F-8C75-FB53D4A11FD5.jpeg
0BFEFE01-DEC0-4C5F-8C75-FB53D4A11FD5.jpeg (161.35 KiB) Viewed 204 times
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

and this should come later :
Attachments
cj2a.JPG
cj2a.JPG (128.79 KiB) Viewed 200 times
@trdson : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Revised

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Are people actually ignorant enough to think any of this is worth paying for?

They've blocked legacy car upgrades out of necessity, these new cars offer nothing more (mostly less) and at vastly inflated prices.

Seriously, spending money, justifying spending money, or encouraging spending money makes you a proper dicks these days because it means you're either ignorant or dishonest.

Unless something is a documented, demonstrated class king that is affordable it's not worth acquiring. And since no vehicle is now affordable it doesn't matter how many more they introduce, there's nothing to be excited about.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Danger Mouse +1
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Danger, we the veteran players think like that, the n00bs think differently.
The way GL acts it is clear to me that they deem our big garages and inventories, game currencies etc as an advantage against new players (regardless if that doesn't make sense...)
So they know that the profit will come mostly from the new players which are getting addicted by the biggest advantage this game has, the gameplay.
The n00bs cannot acquire nor upgrade any of the top cars the veterans have.
So their only chance are the festivals and their pocket of course.
IMHO!