Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

0.65 s ???
They already overdoing these numbers.  :x
GL, when you will introduce a car with acceleration 0.001s ???? And preferably the real acc to be like SLK SE. Eh ?
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Владо_Б wrote:
0.65 s ???
GL, when you will introduce a car with acceleration 0.001s ???? And preferably the real acc to be like SLK SE. Eh ?

i believe they are somewhere between 507 or 508 top speed, lets hope it does not have crappy handling like the aspark owl :)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

8Bàll wrote:
From those pics it looks like 600 fusion coins for a legacy engine. Horrible conversion rate.

No. Here are the conversions:

Legacy Common Engines (i4, v6, etc...) (500FC) converted to generic Rare Engine (1,000 FC)
Legacy Rare Engines (Electric, Hybrid, etc...) (1,000 FC) converted to generic Epic Engine (1,250 FC)
Legacy Legendary Engines (FiV8, V12, etc...) (1,500 FC) converted to generic Legendary Engine (1,500 FC)

So, engines are converted to the same or higher FC value. Additionally, D and C class no longer need engines. So, this is good news.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Владо_Б wrote:
0.65 s ???

@ Vlado  don't worry ! After people spend tons of creds & fucs to upgrade these cars ! GL will nerf them to garbage with one update 
That's what GL does ! Take king cars away, Make king cars overnight with an update / nerfing of stats! just look at the junk devil 16 new king overnight ?🤔

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Can’t chase the S-class kings. Too expensive. Just gonna have to be happy with what I have. I’ve never been a top driver anyway. So, a king world be wasted on me anyway. 🤣

GL can keep dropping new incrementally better cars and I’ll just keep ignoring them. 😜
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

oldman65 wrote:
Can’t chase the S-class kings. Too expensive. Just gonna have to be happy with what I have. I’ve never been a top driver anyway. So, a king world be wasted on me anyway. 🤣

GL can keep dropping new incrementally better cars and I’ll just keep ignoring them. 😜

+1👍

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

oldman65 wrote:

That's the only way to go if you want to continue playing the game.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Peter2593 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Peter, hey, great to hear from u. You are right. These days folks just gotta find their joy in the game with what they have. The new, shiny things are just for the few who are still willing to dump loads of $$ into the game. I don't fault anyone for spending. That's their call on what makes them happy. I've spent quite a bit as well. But, for me, chasing the S class Kings is futile. Cost too much for little joy. I won't win top prizes even with the best cars. I don't race S class in MP. And I've already finished collecting all the cars I want. New ones are mostly not interesting to me. My cash in this game has dropped off the cliff; because, I get more joy spending my spare cash on charities and local businesses that need help during this pandemic. ✌️😎
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

oldman65 wrote:
Peter2593 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Peter, hey, great to hear from u. You are right. These days folks just gotta find their joy in the game with what they have. The new, shiny things are just for the few who are still willing to dump loads of $$ into the game. I don't fault anyone for spending. That's their call on what makes them happy. I've spent quite a bit as well. But, for me, chasing the S class Kings is futile. Cost too much for little joy. I won't win top prizes even with the best cars. I don't race S class in MP. And I've already finished collecting all the cars I want. New ones are mostly not interesting to me. My cash in this game has dropped off the cliff; because, I get more joy spending my spare cash on charities and local businesses that need help during this pandemic. ✌️😎

Yup, that's true. Cars cost far too much now and it has gotten to the point where is it pretty pointless to spend all that cash just to get a new virtual car. But doesn't affect me anymore. I stopped playing more than a month back and deleted the game from my device. Just pop by once in a while to see what other changes they have made to the game with every update. So far, I don't see anything that will entice me to come back.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Unpinned ... 🤔 Elsewhere speculations went OFFTopic ...
GLogic hurts: Blocked toilet? Use some cement.