Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Hello, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that the picture with boosters + prices is all fake and has been confirmed by the team! :)

Thanks 4 the info dre , Cause truthfully I was worried about that cause I use boosts all the time. I'm at least doub boo in everything I do in this game ! That fake news from tmf Sam andro had me freaked outย 
That's 2 fake news from that cat ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Nive wrote:
I am genuinely concerned about your mental health, Danger Mouse. Are you ok, buddy.

I appreciate that, thank you, I'm okay. Gameloft's denial of the table wasn't a denial of the intent.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

crxess wrote:
Please keep your Political opinions out of Game threads.....
Seriously, please.

Don't politicise facts. I don't give af about your politics, the guy's a twa.t.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

crxess

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Danger Mouse wrote:
crxess wrote:
Please keep your Political opinions out of Game threads.....
Seriously, please.

Don't politicise facts. I don't give af about your politics, the guy's a twa.t.

ย 

One more step down for anything revolving around GL.......... ::)
Perhaps you should consider political opine on a political forum :???:

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Guys, when I said all it's fake, all of it it's fake. I will ask Pepper again tomorrow about it, but there's a problem with the virus around here now and we are in and out of the offices.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@Andreaa... I know it's fake from the first time... there's no way GL could be so generous like what showed in the pic...

crxess

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Guys, when I said all it's fake, all of it it's fake. I will ask Pepper again tomorrow about it, but there's a problem with the virus around here now and we are in and out of the offices.
ย 

Again, your input is appreciated.

Thank you!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Thanks Andreaa!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:ย  BTairborne

ย 

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Next event: Drako GTE
Also, GL changed the TLE event for that car
The new event puts 100 players in a divisionย  ::)

โ™€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยด ๏ธดใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ๏ธดใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…W@HLORDERS โบ โ˜…ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…โ˜…ย  ย  ย FKWย  ย  โ˜…โ˜… ใƒ„ ใ€€๏ธดใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยดใ€€ ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

ย 
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Back to 2014? That's when top1 of division of 100 could win the cars. But after 1-2 weeks, it was easy to purchase the car, unlike nowadays...