Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

There might be more car performance tinkering on the way...
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

audiorapture wrote:
There might be more car performance tinkering on the way...

What you're tring to say is we're about to have cars we already own screwed with again.

If ****loft can't get it right the first 50 times why bother continuing to try?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

KTM Xbow could challenge Atom for supremacy in D class.
ID R should be a top competitor in C class.

Since Atom and Trezor are too easy/cheap especially since recent sales/events so it makes sense to have a better version that is harder to get.  Atom is over the top ridiculous though (same as with MP 4/8), hard for GL to make something better competitively.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

And the reason they never touched the F1 cars TK speed increase during the last update is they are all getting nerfed together in a new way which will also nerf their acceleration. Obviously because..how can they be topped bringing out new products?

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Everything is getting nerfed, cars, events, blueprints, elite tuning etc  :D
Just a matter of someone's good/bad mood in GL, at any given moment and without warning  ;D
By the way, are you guys looking forward to another festival soon?  :)
I reckon they should give everyone another Terzo Millenio but in different colours!  ;D
And this time they should increase the special pass for better prizes from 15,000 tokens to, well, 25,000 tokens. Inflation is a killer these days, people!  :D
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

apparently I was right (and more than I thought would be nerfed) according to:

https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/2019_Ha ... atch_Notes)

Myb R

Windows PC

BT9 wrote:
apparently I was right (and more than I thought would be nerfed) according to:

https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/2019_Ha ... atch_Notes)

The part that boils my blood the most in the link that you provided is as in the screenshot. I don't understand how can GL keep changing the status of cars that have been won or bought without any consideration to the owners. Is it even legal to do so???
Attachments
11.PNG
11.PNG (41.28 KiB) Viewed 2101 times

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

"To improve the fairness of Multiplayer races"... is the first sentence in that paragraph  ::)
So, they decided to take on an impossible task and to get there, they would clearly pizz off those remaining players who are still here  ;)
Bravo Gameloft  ;D
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Dear customers,

To improve the fairness of Multiplayer races we are once again reducing the performance of any and every car that's any good. Except those we missed... we'll get to those later. If you spent the last year investing in these vehicles, **** to be you. We'll introduce some fun new vehicles that we pinky swear will give you an edge for the next two months.

We obviously could have gone a different route and tweaked the rating of these cars instead of their performance, made the current crop of competitive cars available in the store for credits and fixed our match making algorithm, but our bean counters have PowerPoints that indicate messing with you is vastly more profitable. We really only say this is about fairness for the LOLs.

Thank you for your continued support.

The management.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@dart_driver
Mate, you wrote it better than I could have done it 👍👍 :D
I am actually envious for those GL employees - they have much more fun tweaking, messing up and playing with cars performances and car rankings, then we have 'fun' by playing!  :x ;D