Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

mr.Gops

Windows PC

Kharkov, Ukraine

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Is there a use to keep a thread with speculation about a version that has been released?
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

We can continue speculating about future updates.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Future update should be two months away... when it is time, create a specific speculation thread for the new version. The Chinese know when it is time to start speculating again... :-)
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Don't be surprised if the next updates will remove existing pro cards and switch to car-specific upgrade cards.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

xxxLankeholit

Google Play (Android)

мне кто нибудь поможет разобраться как здесь ориентироваться? всё по английски- ничего не понятно!
no avatar

Nat B.+

Windows PC

@xxxLankeholit
Язык этого форума - английский, поэтому без его знания здесь будет сложно ориентироваться.
Если тебя что-то конкретное интересует, спрашивай, может мне удастся тебе помочь. Если же тебя интересует содержание большинства/всех веток на форуме, то либо с помощью какого-нибудь (гугл-)переводчика, либо никак.
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

audiorapture wrote:
Don't be surprised if the next updates will remove existing pro cards and switch to car-specific upgrade cards.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new car-specific upgrade card (right now for Terzio) will be needed in addition to existing pro card requirements and they add more and more of this kind for future cars. I guess this new card is something like a permission to pro beside existing requirements. Class-card + Engine + Techs + Permission to pro. So now BP have gone we have to collect another car-specific card in the inventory or buy them in exclusive deals.
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

more cards needed then..as if today's requirement isn't high enough...and yet no added space for inventory so you must buy it....brilliant move by GL..one update and they could milk much money from player than before....
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

End of my speculation: new car specific upgrade card is the only card you need, nothing else. Wiki‘s LEE-announcements don’t fit ... (Good thing: no TOUs.)
Attachments
7D4A9361-A9F7-499C-AFBB-37E8960459FE.jpeg
7D4A9361-A9F7-499C-AFBB-37E8960459FE.jpeg (194.15 KiB) Viewed 158 times
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.